Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Thomas Driesen Gone? - he popped in on p16, and back out on p26

Comments

• Options
    Wonder who he is talking about? Mid table L1 team player?

Callumcafc
    said:
    My guess on the vetoed midfielder is Jason Cummings

I was thinking it might have been carruthers
  • Options
    I know we are going to sound positive about signings on the OS, but when Josh first signed it really does not sound like it was one orchestrated by TD.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5b87c0a61cfea/done-deal-charlton-sign-josh-cullen-on-loan-from-west-ham-united

• Options
    Ferryman said:
     said:
    Little Tommy Driesen suddenly seems to have a lot  of time on his hands.

I think he's dehydrated
    I think he’s deluded!
  • Options
    I think that was Derby away, worth the admission money alone!
  • Options
    So now we all know the real reason we’re not getting deals over the line, and bringing players in is because Tommy D has left the building!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Driesen did the stats job for Roly, just like tons of other geezers do for managers/owners/CEO's. We ridicule him because we hate Duchatelet and probably because he is very young and looks a bit of a nerd + he has irritated Powell and probably LB. The point really is, did he do his job well? Did he object to a player who could have made a difference? We don't know the answer... Bearing in mind Duchbag ran the club on a small budget we signed some decent players and had our share of duffers in Nego and Ba. I thought LePoint was awful and note that Tommy D did not rate him. Anyhow, I don't hate the kid. He did his best for Charlton, got a bit of fame, or infamy and now has to find a real job in the real world. Will be interesting to see what happens to him in the future. 
    Nope. Read the thread. Also you have a really awful typo in there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah either @admin or @thewolfboy sort out that typo quick and it needs to be edited on @Chunes post as well
  • Options
    That'll make Rolys day!
  • Options
    I finally got blocked by Tommy today after this tweet

• Options
    Ferryman said:
    Thought there was? We offered a new deal to ensure we were entitled to a fee which we negotiated with Oxford.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If it was “so clear” why is he taking credit ? Anyone could have seen it is the apparent implication. 

Whom is he suggesting did not see it as I’m not clear who negotiated the sale? Is it RD he implies had to be convinced ?
  • Options
    Hopefullly he’s long in our past, now he can move onto bigger and better things and advise Pep and Jurgen where they went wrong, Farewell Lap Top Boy.
  • Options
    Bet he can’t wait for football manager to be released!
  • Options
    I like how he ignores the fact that Nego isnt even Hungarian so only got into that team because he went to Ujpest

Is the Hungarian Premier League better than the Championship where Solly has spent half his career - Same with the Iceland team?... Once again good ol' Tommy fails to take into account that stats can never play a part in this Sport, there are too many permutations!!

Moneyball works more in Baseball because its players are primarily from the same Country so your not asking some poor sod to pack their bags and head to an environment where they cant understand their teammates (Yup I guess Americans have that issue too) and have a completely different culture to adapt to