Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Think the logical worst case conclusion to today is:

Lex Dominus: we have a deal to buy the club!

Panorama Magic: no they don’t!

LD: we do, subject to EFL approval of the OADT.

PM: they already failed the OADT

LD: we appealed and we are waiting to hear back from the EFL

Temporary injunction granted until EFL make a decision on Elliott’s appeal.

I’m in no way an expert but please someone shoot the above scenario down for me!
  • Options
    Got my email and have downloaded Microsoft Teams. Turned off the micorphone and have no idea how to turn off the camera so i've taped over it.  Not got a clue what i'm doing . Bring it on !
  • Options
    Fingers crossed this is ended today and won't drag on any longer.
    I highly doubt it.

My total, uninformed, laymen’s guess is that the judge will grant the injunction until the outcome of Elliott’s appeal against failing the EFL OADT. 
  • Options
    Im getting very nervous about this now, I was hoping PE would've pulled out by now! I wont be able to follow proceedings as Im in a TEAMS meeting (how ironic) from 2 pm. All I can do is keep my fingers crossed that this ends well, for once, for CAFC and TS.
  • Options
    Is it usual to have a blank screen with a message saying "We've let people in the meeting know you are waiting"? Been up for about 15 minutes now
    Yes - you are in the Virtual waiting room , The organiser has to let you in - once they have checked out that you are invited. Cant see it being opened until just before 2 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Fingers crossed this is ended today and won't drag on any longer.
    I highly doubt it.

My total, uninformed, laymen’s guess is that the judge will grant the injunction until the outcome of Elliott’s appeal against failing the EFL OADT. 
    this is absolutely nailed on. Again from my complete layman's guess.
  • Options
    Im getting very nervous about this now, I was hoping PE would've pulled out by now! I wont be able to follow proceedings as Im in a TEAMS meeting (how ironic) from 2 pm. All I can do is keep my fingers crossed that this ends well, for once, for CAFC and TS.
    Just bail on your original meeting citing network problems and then dial in to the court case. Make sure you get that the right way round though!   
  • Options
    Is it usual to have a blank screen with a message saying "We've let people in the meeting know you are waiting"? Been up for about 15 minutes now
    Yeah a few mins before the meeting they'll open the doors

You'll then hear some kid at the back shout: "BUNDLE" and we'll all barge towards the door at the same time
  • Options
    Think the logical worst case conclusion to today is:

Lex Dominus: we have a deal to buy the club!

Panorama Magic: no they don’t!

LD: we do, subject to EFL approval of the OADT.

PM: they already failed the OADT

LD: we appealed and we are waiting to hear back from the EFL

Temporary injunction granted until EFL make a decision on Elliott’s appeal.

I’m in no way an expert but please someone shoot the above scenario down for me!
    Sounds about right to me... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I sent my request to join only 10 minutes ago and already am on the list. Not too late to do the same if you’re on the fence.

manchester.chancery@justice.gov.uk
    BL-2020-MAN-000077
  • Options
    I hope it makes sense, at least. The last time I went to the High Court and listened to a case, I didn't have a clue what was going on. And I was a law student! (That didn't last long)
  • Options
    Got my email and have downloaded Microsoft Teams. Turned off the micorphone and have no idea how to turn off the camera so i've taped over it.  Not got a clue what i'm doing . 

this is what you are looking for 
  • Options
    Got my email and have downloaded Microsoft Teams. Turned off the micorphone and have no idea how to turn off the camera so i've taped over it.  Not got a clue what i'm doing . Bring it on !
    When you enter the meeting it will give you the option to turn off your microphone and camera right before you go in
  • Options
    Have been in the virtual waiting room since 13:30. Anyone been invited in yet?
  • Options
    Have been in the virtual waiting room since 13:30. Anyone been invited in yet?
    Yeah  but they lobbed me back out on account of me wearing pijama trousers and a string vest.
  • Options
    I'm getting "A lot of people are trying to join this meeting at the moment. Please contact the organiser". Piss off you lot, I want in.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Got seats in the top tier, never again. 

Is there a support band on first ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Won't let me join, say a lot of people are trying to join and to contact the organiser
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    I'm getting "A lot of people are trying to join this meeting at the moment. Please contact the organiser". Piss off you lot, I want in.
    Yeah getting the same
  • Options
    I've got this screen up? -

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    I'd say so - theyve got a long list to work through, and there will be nothing to see until close to 2 anyway

That’s what I have got also.
  • Options
    I've still got this. 

• Options
    Is anyone having issues joining?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    When you enter the meeting it will give you the option to turn off your microphone and camera right before you go in

You can also tap the screen on an ipad to get a sub menu up which should show the mic and camera "struck through"
    Currently its "someone in the meeting should let you in soon"
  • Options
    I think we've broken their Server
  • Options
    This is making valley pass look like Sky Q

I'm getting the same 'a lot of people message'
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!