Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dylan Levitt - Sold by Man U to Dundee United (p14)

Comments

• Options
    Fiiiiiish said:
    MattF said:
    I take it this is good news as that's our last available slot gon
    Yeah it would be the first really stupid move from Bowyer / Gallen if it wasnt good
    This 100%

In Bowyer and Gallen we trust. 
    I do agree that we should trust Bowyer/ Gallen at all times.... But Matt Smith anybody?
  • Options
    Has anyone posted a highlights video of him scoring lots of goals yet?
  • Options
    Yes on page 1.
  • Options
    Who was the last player we've either signed from man u or on loan. I can't think of any player. All the other big clubs I could name a couple but man u comes up blank
    In the old days, before The Premier League, they used to buy our old has beens......didn't they Ralphie 😄
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Chunes said:
    I really like the look of Levitt. Proper footballer. 

Who was the last youngster Man Utd loaned us, Spector? I guess Bowyer's ability to develop young players has been noted.
    Davide Petrucci I think? Italian CM that had a very brief spell in 2014
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I did a bit of online studying and something that stood out for me was that the pass is in his head before he gets the ball. So you get very quick decent balls that can catch defenders out. Pace up front is this player's friend. Looks a very good buy to me for League One. 
    I thought he was on loan?
  • Options
    Yeah it’s a loan.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    Leuth said:
    He'd better be a fucking world-beater with that shirt number
    Too true.  That's Phil Chapple's old shirt.
    Mikel Alonso's you mean.
    We've had some cracking 23s; Lawrie Wilson, Alonso, Joe Anyinsah, David Mooney, Semedo, Diawara, Spector, Michael Turner, Lisbie. Shit, maybe it's cursed actually.
    It's a weird shirt... Possibly the most inconsistent players in our history (barring Semedo who was constantly consistent). 
  • Options
    I did a bit of online studying and something that stood out for me was that the pass is in his head before he gets the ball. So you get very quick decent balls that can catch defenders out. Pace up front is this player's friend. Looks a very good buy to me for League One. 
    With Bonne providing pace and Washington doing the donkey work and graft there should be something he can work with. And if Williams stays fit midfields will be tied in knots trying to stop both at once. (Assuming he lives up to the hype.)
  • Options
    I had always been sceptical about bringing in untried kids, but after Conor Gallagher not anymore.
    If this guy is on the books for United you'd think he'll more than do a job in the third division.
  • Options
    I thought he was on loan?
    Yes, I should have said signing
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    Chunes said:

Who was the last youngster Man Utd loaned us, Spector? I guess Bowyer's ability to develop young players has been noted.
    Davide Petrucci I think? Italian CM that had a very brief spell in 2014
    Davide petrucci?? Don't remember him at all. 
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Agree. He looks good and can nit play in the areas we like it to break down it appears!
  • Options
    Looks a very tidy player with an excellent range of passes which, more importantly, he sees most of the time before he gets the ball. 

Will make a bold prediction that he will be every much as good a player for us as Cullen was.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks a very tidy player with an excellent range of passes which, more importantly, he sees most of the time before he gets the ball. 

Will make a bold prediction that he will be every much as good a player for us as Cullen was.
    Very bold. Not sure I see in that video where he matches cullen, seems more like Morgan with less work rate. I'll judge him on the pitch though.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Very bold. Not sure I see in that video where he matches cullen, seems more like Morgan with less work rate. I'll judge him on the pitch though.
    Indeed it is but not just from the video. We are talking about a player who is considered good enough by Ryan Giggs (who should know a thing or two about young players) to play 90 minutes in a winning side in Finland. Wales are currently ranked 23rd in the world and unbeaten in their last eight games so they aren't exactly no hopers in world football either.

I'm not saying he will be a world beater but should have enough about him to impose himself against the likes of Accrington Stanley (who the hell are they?)

As you say though the proof will be in the pudding!
  • Options
    Nicky Butt said he's the best passer at United. High praise. 
  • Options
    welcome Dylan .. 
  • Options
    Spoke to a few United mates and all speak highly of him and say he'll do a great job for us
  • Options
    Fingers crossed
  • Options
    Welcome son, don't worry, we will look after you, we will send you back as a man
  • Options
    I think it’s a compliment, I am sure he could have joined plenty of clubs closer to his Manchester base, and yet he came to us. An seriously must have some ability A: To be at United and B: for Giggs to make him full international .