Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    Croydon said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Seen us play at both Wimbledon old grounds, so going to this one will be heaven sent compared to the others. 
    I have seen us play Wimbledon at 3 different grounds and all of them were dumps
    Where have I seen Wimbledon play at another ground as the 'home' team?
    Old plough lane, selhurst and kingstonian. Is there another?
    Yes.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Croydon said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Seen us play at both Wimbledon old grounds, so going to this one will be heaven sent compared to the others. 
    The Kiyan Prince Foundation stadium (AKA QPR) but only a very select few will have ticked that one off)
    Yes, but there is another one.
  • Options
    That's rare on this thread a post about season tickets.
  • Options
    Make a few decent signings and I still believe we can get 10k
    All day long.
  • Options
    Supporters who were season ticket holders for the 2020/21 season will have their same seat reserved for them until 5pm on Friday, June 25th 2021.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/60cca1ad22363/season-ticket-seat-release-deadline-confirmed
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Yes.
    I'm stumped.
  • Options
    Loftus Road.
  • Options
    Loftus Road.
    As well as them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Yes.
    I'm stumped.
    Not 'too' far from your gaff.

Jason Euell played as well.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Yes.
    I'm stumped.

Brighton
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Yes.
    I'm stumped.

Brighton
    Yep.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    clive said:
    Supporters who were season ticket holders for the 2020/21 season will have their same seat reserved for them until 5pm on Friday, June 25th 2021.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/60cca1ad22363/season-ticket-seat-release-deadline-confirmed
    Surely there can’t be many supporters who bought a ST for last season who wouldn’t have renewed it for this coming season. 
  • Options
    clive said:
    Surely there can’t be many supporters who bought a ST for last season who wouldn’t have renewed it for this coming season. 
    I doubt there is and if there are they wouldn’t have renewed for good reason . 
    Work , finances , health  etc..
  • Options
    clive said:
    It's probably just a warning for those that haven't renewed yet & were waiting till the last minute, that they better renew soon or lose their normal seat.
  • Options
    Maybe waiting for the definite date when C19 restrictions are lifted?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Was thinking the same.

The Valley may have a capacity limit set on it in the first few weeks even after the delayed re-opening. Perhaps the Club just want to give a chance to those old ST holders who haven't renewed a heads up.

Even at 50% capacity, away fans being allowed, closed blocks and some social distance allowances, we may be limited to a 10k capacity. At almost 9000 STs sold far, there's not a lot of wriggle room.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Solidgone said:
    Was thinking the same.

The Valley may have a capacity limit set on it in the first few weeks even after the delayed re-opening. Perhaps the Club just want to give a chance to those old ST holders who haven't renewed a heads up.

Even at 50% capacity, away fans being allowed, closed blocks and some social distance allowances, we may be limited to a 10k capacity. At almost 9000 STs sold far, there's not a lot of wriggle room.
    You were able to select your seat from those available when buying your season ticket.

There was no provision for social distancing.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Solidgone said:
    Was thinking the same.

Paying on the day unlikely to happen for a while?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Addickted said:
    Solidgone said:
    Was thinking the same.

You were able to select your seat from those available when buying your season ticket.

There was no provision for social distancing.
    The club are right to sell tickets for the new season as if things are normal. If there are restrictions put in place by the Governmet (really hope not) then seats would be reallocated on a game by game basis (as per the games last season)
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Addickted said:
    Solidgone said:
    Was thinking the same.

The mass social experiment being conducted across Europe at the moment, aka ‘Euro 2020’, will determine what happens next season. Depending on the outcome of that then I suspect  how everybody is able to demonstrate they’ve been vaccinated will probably be key whether it’s pre-purchased tickets or pay on the day.
  • Options
    How do the club decide who can attend games if capacity is restricted below the number of season tickets we have sold? Is it down to those bought first are first in line (probably fairest way) or an alternate approach? Cheers 
  • Options
    How do the club decide who can attend games if capacity is restricted below the number of season tickets we have sold? Is it down to those bought first are first in line (probably fairest way) or an alternate approach? Cheers 
    You’d assume it would be the same ballot approach as per last autumn/winter.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Addickted said:
    Solidgone said:
    Was thinking the same.

The mass social experiment being conducted across Europe at the moment, aka ‘Euro 2020’, will determine what happens next season. Depending on the outcome of that then I suspect  how everybody is able to demonstrate they’ve been vaccinated will probably be key whether it’s pre-purchased tickets or pay on the day.
    Agreed.
    I still think away fans being admitted will be limited.
  • Options
    Depends on how big the restricted capacity is and what the restrictions are when the country ‘opens up’ in 4 weeks time. 

Family & social groups managed properly could mean the Valley can safely operate with seat allocation social distancing at a capacity that could accommodate the current ST sales. 
  • Options
    I assume if there is to be limited capacity, then the two closed blocks in the West and AC stands will be opened up.
  • Options
    @DOUCHER reviews the names and deems who is worthy 😀

I joke obviously but only  to highlight that maybe a consideration for some choosing not to purchase yet. 
  • Options

I joke obviously but only  to highlight that maybe a consideration for some choosing not to purchase yet. 
    I think first come, first served should come into it - having spoken to quite a few charlton ‘acquaintances’ lately, I’ve been surprised with just how many still haven’t bought season tickets yet - I have obviously left them to take a good look at themselves 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

I think first come, first served should come into it - having spoken to quite a few charlton ‘acquaintances’ lately, I’ve been surprised with just how many still haven’t bought season tickets yet - I have obviously left them to take a good look at themselves 
    Disown them.