Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spares for tonight

edited September 2021 in General Charlton
Hi all need 3 for tomorrow night late decision 🤞🤞

Comments

• Options
    cazo said:
    Hi all need 3 for tomorrow night late moment of madness  🤞🤞

• Options
    just been told are you mad. Just going for a beer to tell the truth 💪
  • Options
    cazo said:
    Hi all need 3 for tomorrow night late decision 🤞🤞
    Need 1 now
  • Options
    Responded on DM
  • Options
    cazo said:
    just been told are you mad. Just going for a beer to tell the truth 💪
    Stay in the pub then and watch the game on the stream
  • Options
    Responded on DM
    I’ll have it mate are you going and where to meet you
  • Options
    If there are any spares kicking around for tomorrow let me know
  • Options
    Looking for two spares! 
  • Options
    I have an over 60 ticket spare. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pico said:
    I have an over 60 Pico said:
    I have mate are you going and where to meet I’m not there till about six
  • Options
    Pico said:
    I’ll pm you mate
  • Options
    I have 2 spares to sell face value, collection is ashford. 
  • Options
    I got 1 spare ticket, can meet outside the ground if interested gove me a shout 
  • Options
    I'm needing to change a ticket that a mate has got in the Gordon Road stand for one in the Brian Moore if anybody needs to swap the other way around. 
  • Options
    ajmrally said:
    I'm needing to change a ticket that a mate has got in the Gordon Road stand for one in the Brian Moore if anybody needs to swap the other way around. 
    Cue somebody to post they’ve got a Brian Moore stand row S or T to swap for it…
  • Options
    I've got two spares going now - one adult and one U18. Going to the game so can meet there.
  • Options
    Are they in the Brian Moore mate? May end up taking the hit and buying the adult if so as doesn't look good for swapping the Gordon Road currently. Got a first time charlton lad coming and he's on his own currently. 
  • Options
    ajmrally said:
    Are they in the Brian Moore mate? May end up taking the hit and buying the adult if so as doesn't look good for swapping the Gordon Road currently. Got a first time charlton lad coming and he's on his own currently. 
    They are mate, row JJ so not one of the relocated ones. DM me your number if you want it 👍
  • Options
    hermann said:
    ajmrally said:
    They are mate, row JJ so not one of the relocated ones. DM me your number if you want it 👍
    Does the actual row/seat number make a difference. Last time we were there I fancied being closer to the front so found a seat there (plenty to choose from) and the game before that I was located near the back and found a group of lads had occupied the seats either side and including mine so invited them to find somewhere else to stand, which they begrudgingly did and which was slightly embarrassing when I came back to my seat for the start of the second half and realised I was supposed to be in the row in front.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hermann said:
    ajmrally said:
    Does the actual row/seat number make a difference. Last time we were there I fancied being closer to the front so found a seat there (plenty to choose from) and the game before that I was located near the back and found a group of lads had occupied the seats either side and including mine so invited them to find somewhere else to stand, which they begrudgingly did and which was slightly embarrassing when I came back to my seat for the start of the second half and realised I was supposed to be in the row in front.
    Im sure itll be fine, ppl are always happy for others to move around in an away end.