Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited January 2022
    The rumours of it having been in the pipeline for a while appear to be true, judging by the Papa Johns reference towards the end of the article on the OS… 😂

edit: Said references have already gone between me reading and posting here
  • Should be the goalscoring force in midfield that we’ve missed. Welcome Nile.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope he's brought a paddle...
    Rumour has it he’s got some good moves, not surprising if you’d auditioned for River Dance………,I’ll get my coat and grab yours for you as well 😉.
  • Why can't we give one of our promising young midfielders a go rather than loan and help someone else's. Our season is over, signings like this are pointless.
  • I couldn't be more excited!

Good luck at the mad house Nile.  If you see a sign at SL that says "Charlton Medical Team", RUN as fast as you can in the opposite direction.

He's a loan player, the lucky little bastard will get to go back to Spurs if he gets injured.

Will probably show up back there with a host of Charlton players, pleading to be treated too
  • We signed Gallagher at the beginning of the season when we had something to play for. We won't go down or up so it's pointless.
  • Sponsored links:

• CH4RLTON said:
    I mean I hate being negative towards any signing but come on am 18 year old with absolute no experience on loan in a position where we have our own young talent to develop in a season where we are going nowhere , why ? Just why?
    Who?
  • edited January 2022
    John
    Castillo
    Lee
    Leko
    Famewo 

Maxes out the match day loanees allowed doesn't it?

• Powell looks so much older in that photo than what he has done of late  :(
  • I never knew that SCP was actually SCGRP? Good job he wasn't SCRP or opposition fans might have cottoned on and started chanting  "winnie", "tigger", "piglet" or, far, far worse, "eeyore"!
  • CH4RLTON said:
    I mean I hate being negative towards any signing but come on am 18 year old with absolute no experience on loan in a position where we have our own young talent to develop in a season where we are going nowhere , why ? Just why?
    Who?
    Pete Townsend ? 😉