Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jojo Wollacott - out with a broken finger (p12)

Comments

• Evidence is not proof.

Evidence, in scientific terms, suggests. 

But I postulate, based on the evidence presented, that the new manager IS having a substantial say in who we sign.
    Postulate is a great word.

I had to Google it. 
  • Why not buy the whole Swindon team in one go rather than one by one? 
  • edited June 2022

The 6th best save percentage in L2! All aboard HMS Piss The League! 

Jokes aside, I’m glad we’ve signed a good keeper who is capable of playing out from the back. It’s been a good start to the recruitment but we’re yet to make a statement signing. I’ll reserve judgement until we start spending some money on transfer fees (not from Swindon Town).
  • Confirmed by Swindon’s equivalent of Cawley. Garner said he wouldn’t raid Swindon!
  • Evidence is not proof.

Evidence, in scientific terms, suggests. 

But I postulate, based on the evidence presented, that the new manager IS having a substantial say in who we sign.
    Postulate is a great word.

I had to Google it. 
    I thought he said "But I prostitute" when I first read it.
  • Not sure if this has been mentioned but he represents Ghana who are at the World Cup this year, could mean we lose him for a while
  • PWADDICK said:
    Not sure if this has been mentioned but he represents Ghana who are at the World Cup this year, could mean we lose him for a while
    Once or twice 
  • Scoham said:
    Confirmed by Swindon’s equivalent of Cawley. Garner said he wouldn’t raid Swindon!
    He not there officially not connected to Swindon anymore …. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    Confirmed by Swindon’s equivalent of Cawley. Garner said he wouldn’t raid Swindon!
    He hasnt so far.
    Safe to assume they offered Egbo and Wollacott new deals and they might have stayed if it wasn’t for our offer.
  • kentred2 said:
    Why not buy the whole Swindon team in one go rather than one by one? 
    Yes, surely cheaper as a job lot.
  • edited June 2022
    Maybe he's been signed to offer competition to our new #1, AMB, with Mac being let go.
  • Wonder if we’ll let Mac go for nothing rather than haggle for a fee? The guy didn’t do much wrong just never really felt like a good fit and certainly not now the tactics have changed. 
    If a club is interested I reckon they might take on his contract? 
  • Very happy we aren't just sticking with MacG. Hope this new guy can command his area.

Does anyone have access to some stats that suggest what he's good at goal keeping wise beyond save %?
  • What’s is his catching ability like, will he come out and take pressure of the defence and catch rather than just flap about like a preforming seal.
    From watching him in the AFCON, he does like a punch, but he's quite good at them. Probably can catch as well? We'll see. A solid punch is no bad thing tbh
  • Leuth said:
    What’s is his catching ability like, will he come out and take pressure of the defence and catch rather than just flap about like a preforming seal.
    From watching him in the AFCON, he does like a punch, but he's quite good at them. Probably can catch as well? We'll see. A solid punch is no bad thing tbh
    Just ask Julius Francis.
  • Sponsored links:

• Would be interested if Garner told some of the players to hold off on new contracts because he knew he wanted them in the division above. 

If I was Swindon I would be pretty annoyed. 
  • Fucksake. Are we going to be signing everybody from Swindon?
  • edited June 2022
    Chunes said:
    Maybe he's been signed to offer competition to our new #1, AMB, with Mac being let go.
    The League Two goalkeeper of the season won’t be coming here to play second fiddle  
    Good point. I do find it a bit curious, I remember SG saying they were thinking about making AMB #1 last season, before we signed Mac. Now we're signing someone else and getting rid of Mac?
  • Valley11 said:
    Wonder if we’ll let Mac go for nothing rather than haggle for a fee? The guy didn’t do much wrong just never really felt like a good fit and certainly not now the tactics have changed. 
    If a club is interested I reckon they might take on his contract? 
    Not much wrong except could not catch the ball.
  • edited June 2022
    Ben Ghana has signed the Garner goalkeeper 
    You could say that Ben Garner’s garnered Ghana’s goalkeeper, but not after a few pints
  • edited June 2022
    At this rate we might as well start that Valley express from Swindon next season 🤣🤣 doubt Swindon are going to have anyone left once we are done lmao