Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A few interesting last day loans

22 MARCH

Benik Afobe [Arsenal - Reading] Loan - A player many on here fancied but gone to top of the Championship club

John Bostock [Tottenham - Swindon Town] Loan - Another product of the world's greatest youth academy showing his class

Freddy Eastwood [Coventry City - Southend] Loan - A player we were often linked with going back to his old club

Hogan Ephraim [QPR - Bristol City] Loan - Well, we all know about him

Jay McEveley [Barnsley - Swindon] Loan - Thought he was a good player for us

Nile Ranger (Newcastle) & Keith Treacy [Burnley - Sheffield Wednesday] Loan - Massive signings

Comments

• Treacy is a good signing for MASSIVE, not convinced by Ranger seems like a bit of a naughty lad but has talent. Doubt Afobe will get much of a game at Reading considering they have Roberts,Le fondre, Church and hunt.
  • Not happy about the quality of Wednesday signings. Both quality signings
  • Ranger will do well for them if he's attitude is right
  • Or....Ranger is a nut case. He'll ruin morale and they'll lose all their remaining games.
  • Two potentially very good signings for the Wendies there.

Unless Ranger goes chicken oriental, that is.
  • Two potentially very good signings for the Wendies there.

Unless Ranger goes chicken oriental, that is.
    Ranger is that the guy awaiting a court case ?
  • Ranger will get a few shots away for wendies iiinnniiittttt mmaaann
  • Ranger and Madine will go well together ;-)
  • Two good signings for Wednesday, especially Treacy
  • Hmm, surprised Ephraim has gone out, especially as we took cook a few days before. Does that mean scp decided he didn't want him back?
  • Sponsored links:

• Good signings for Wednesday.
  • Those Wednesday signings fuels the misery for some.
  • Hmm, surprised Ephraim has gone out, especially as we took cook a few days before. Does that mean scp decided he didn't want him back?
    Or QPR wanted him to go to a Championship team instead.
  • What time does the window shut?

Surprised we haven't brought In a defender!
  • I mean good luck to Wednesday in their attempt to pick up 13 more points then us in the next 8 games.
  • Can someone explain tp me, in what world Nile Ranger is a good signing?

2 goals in 49 appearances for Newcastle.
    0 goals in 6 appearances for Barnsley.

He is also Radio Rental.

• Pretty sure Ranger has more arrests than goals to his name.

Also my mate met him in a nightclub in Newcastle and he genuinely said 'I'm Nile Ranger the game changer' which is a phrase that disproves the existence of a loving god. Weds are welcome to him
  • I mean good luck to Wednesday in their attempt to pick up 13 more points then us in the next 8 games.
    No. I think they want to get more points than their pig neighbours.
    Or QPR wanted him to go to a Championship team instead.
    We ARE a championship side.........we're just not in the championship yet..........................
  • Yes, would have thought a Championship winning push would have appealed more than almost certain relegation - strange one. Maybe a last minute decision when Charlton option was closed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Or we wanted to see how he handled the Championship as that is where he will be next season either for us or QPR

• Also my mate met him in a nightclub in Newcastle and he genuinely said 'I'm Nile Ranger the game changer' which is a phrase that disproves the existence of a loving god.
    Well played sir, made me laugh

• Wednesday could have Messi and they still won't catch us.
  • Is Hogan and right footer that plays on the left? If this is thecase maybe CP choose cook over Hogan as has said a couple of times since cook singed he wanted another left footer to keep the balance of squad right.
  • I reckon Hughes sees potential in hogan and would rather he joined a champ club until the end of the season
  • I see the massives have allowed Clinton Morrison join Brentford as well
  • Is Hogan and right footer that plays on the left? If this is thecase maybe CP choose cook over Hogan as has said a couple of times since cook singed he wanted another left footer to keep the balance of squad right.
    That's what I thought.
  • I reckon Hughes sees potential in hogan and would rather he joined a champ club until the end of the season
    He's probably still got the hump after we loaned that keeper from Hughes at Fulham, when he didnt play in the first ganme, he got the huff and called him back
  • Those Wednesday signings fuels the misery for some.

Wednesday may be more missive than massive but one thing about Mandaric .. he always puts money up for his managers to fund new players. I still don't think that 'loan signings' should be allowed at any but especially at this crucial time of the season, but within the current rules as they stand, Wednesday have considerably strengthened an already strong squad.

• one thing about Mandaric .. he always puts money up for his managers to fund new players.
    You mean like he did in January? Mandaric hasn't got anything like as much money as he likes people to think. If they don't go up this season there will be financial mayhem at Massive towers