Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Queues on M25 J3 (M20) to Dartford Tunnel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edited October 2012 in Not Sports Related
My daughter has just received the following traffic alert:

Severe

Traffic Incident
M25 M25 Kent, anti-clockwise between M20 [M25 junction 3] and A282 Dartford Tunnel
M25 Kent - Queueing traffic for six miles on M25 anticlockwise between J3, M20 (Swanley Interchange) and A282, Dartford River Crossing toll booths. Travel time is around 60 minutes.

Might be of help to some.

Comments

• poxy tolls.
  • Very helpful, cheers Len.

Have to drive up to Cheshunt in Hertfordshire at about 6ish. Hope it's cleared by then or I'll go via the Blackwall Tunnel.

Thanks mate.
  • thats very helpful thanks

it may just get me out of a trip to ikea
  • Just another normal Friday night then!
  • Those tolls simply can't take the traffic on a Friday afternoon. If youre not across them by 3 theres no point trying till after 8. Absolute joke esp since more than paid back cost of bridge
  • Not just on Fridays, pretty much every day. Since I moved and pass over the M25 tunnel approach to and from the station every day, I can say that days when traffic is freely moving are few and far between!
  • Currently in meeting in Reigate heading back to Dartford in a bit but it was carnage at half past one today

Another late one I suspect
  • Drove over it all on Green Street Green at 1230 and it was horrnedous. To cap it all, the top of Shepherds Lane and all of Havelock Road in Dartford are closed due to an accident. That is going to back traffic all the way back to the A2 tonight. Gridlock I expect.
  • Bloody nightmare on the roads in and around Dartford when things screw up.
  • Fridays and M25 don't seem to mix very well , always seems to be trouble on a Friday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Drove over it all on Green Street Green at 1230 and it was horrnedous. To cap it all, the top of Shepherds Lane and all of Havelock Road in Dartford are closed due to an accident. That is going to back traffic all the way back to the A2 tonight. Gridlock I expect.

Live just around the corner from that accident. Road cordoned off by police- ambulances and fire engines in attendance. Then Kent air ambulance took off from the field behind our house.

Sounded very serious and thoughts are with those involved.

• Live just around the corner from that accident. Road cordoned off by police- ambulances and fire engines in attendance. Then Kent air ambulance took off from the field behind our house.

Sounded very serious and thoughts are with those involved.

I live very close by too and heard the air ambulance. Still don't know any details but gathered that it must be pretty serious given all the activity. Must say it gets things in perspective.