Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Simple Minds Tour Tickets

Just bought two tour tickets for the Sheffield gig in April 2013. I rang just before ticket office at Sheffield City Hall opened and call was answered 15 seconds after box office officially started selling tickets. I was amazed when i asked to go through where the best tickets available were left. I found it strange that it appeared that almost half the room was already booked out. They couldnt have booked over a thousand tickets in the first 15 seconds, could they?

Comments

• Probably the agents and any fan club pre-sale arrangement taking out most of the good seats.
  • tickets have been on presale for threedays prior to today i have 4 tickets four margate winter gardens in march , simple minds are a superb live act, ok the venues aint been as big in recent years but the music and being nearer the stage is fantastic.
  • saw them at the Astoria before it shut down - was an anniversary tour in the early 2000's ? thought they said it was going to be their last gig - i suppose money talks !!
  • edited October 2012
    I was a fan in 1980ish, but that was then.
    Saw them at The Lyceum, come to think of it.
  • Touts and agencies hoover them up mate

Tried for prodigy tickets today at 9.00 and only seats left

Brixton must hold 7000 plus
  • Saw them play a great gig at the marquee club late 70's which was pretty empty, just released the album Real to Reel cacophony.
  • I also saw simple minds at the lyceum, loved Jim Kerr
  • Have tickets to see them at their Liverpool gig on 20 th April in row H of stalls .had no problem getting through