Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

AC Milan vs Barca

So looking forward to this match. I think Barca will win tonight, but a classic match for this stage of the champions league.
Any one else going to be watching?
Will Messi score?

Comments

• I think you find most will be intrested in the semi-final on the other side.
  • Barca's orange and yellow kit - what's that all about? One of the worst kits of all time.

Excellent game so far. Top quality. Catenaccio v Tippy-Tappy.
  • Milan got some dodgy haircuts/hair bands
  • Great defending from AC Milan so far.
  • Appreciate the technical ability but am i alone in finding it a bit boring?

nope
  • Screw that, Im watching the titanic struggle of an Irresistible force vs an Immovable object (Southend v Orient in the JPT)
  • CAFCTrev said:

Screw that, Im watching the titanic struggle of an Irresistible force vs an Immovable object (Southend v Orient in the JPT)

those irresistible forces just got a goal back. blast!
  • Probably wanting Southend to win as they are my girlfriends team, might end up getting taken to the wembley final if they get there....
  • edited February 2013
    CAFCTrev said:

Probably wanting Southend to win as they are my girlfriends team, might end up getting taken to the wembley final if they get there....

i was just going for our feeder club.

do you know if this game is classed as a rivalry?
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah Ive been informed of their "were a massive club compared to you, we get 29 more ppl at home games on average!!" banter on their messageboards...
  • seems most rivalrys are based on average attendaces.
  • edited February 2013
    This game is also known as "Team West Ham fans watch when theyre away #1" vs "Team West Ham fans watch when theyre away #2"

nope

Me too - find watching Barca like watching paint dry - how many passes in the middle of the pitch before they have a shot on goal FFS.
    Also watching Sarfend v Lorient. much more entertaining.

• How was that not handball? Player had his hands above his head to bring that down.
  • Returned to a thread covering AC Milan v Barca, to find it was an Essex Pub League Cup Final involving David Mooney all along ?!? Must be a LSD trip.

Anyway - Catenaccio 1 Barca 0. Milans Tactical plan working. Barca struggling at the back. Where's Messi? Or is he really Mooney?
  • edited February 2013
    3-2 to Team West Ham fans watch when theyre away #1 (Southend)
  • Sponsored links:

• cmon Orient - lets get a late one.
  • Theres a person on the pitch!
  • ac milan shirts designed by harry hill.
  • happy with that, I don't like orient for some reason
  • Looks like Southend v Crewe in the JPT final. 3rd time for Southend, lost the previous two when it was played in Cardiff....
  • I'm going to the second leg at the nou camp so set up quite nicely at the moment
  • Barca in trouble. 0-2. Zona Mista. Where's Messi?
  • Even at 2 nil down Id still fancy Barca to stick 3 past Milan if they are on top form....
  • Zona Mista. ? Mista penalty?