Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Let's all laugh at Chelsea

Easy for Rosenborg, so far apparently...
Wonder what Mourinho will put in his half-time omelette?

Comments

• 1-1

And only 25,000 at the game.

let's hope the gormless looking Russian sacks Mourinho. That would be funny.
  • Apparently there is some kind of CL group stage boycott going on at the Bridge.
  • [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Apparently there is some kind of CL group stage boycott going on at the Bridge.

Really? Why? Do you know anymore about this?
  • They haven't a hope of ever breaking even. If Abramovich gets bored and pulls out, that club will sink faster than Leeds.
  • I hate Chelsea and everyting they stand for. 20 years ago I had some sort of affection for them as they were a yo-yo club who could just never live up to past glories, however few and far between they were.
    Also enjoyed their football under Hod/Gull/Vial but now they leave me cold on the pitch and fuming off it.
  • This morning is getting better and better for me........

1-1 Rosenberg..... brilliant... cant wait to see him lose it and CRACK...
  • You can buy success, but you can't buy class.
  • there crowd was only about 4000 more than us,you cant buy support it seems
  • Don't give a monkeys about the champions league, so I wont be laughing at or cheering for chelsea. It's irrelevant to me.
  • Well I had to watch it, although i would have listened to commentary from our game tonight if it had been available

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

anyway Rosenborg seemed to have a good following - probably 1500 - they could easily have won it

this was the first full CL game I have watched in more than 2 years - i also have zero interest in it, but it was on

and it's snowing outside

and i need to be up early tomorrow for a special delivery
  • Sponsored links:

• Glad Celtic Lost LOL

Come on the Gers tonight
  • Chelsea did reduce prices to £36 for adults and £18 for kids. Surprised they weren't snapped up at such good prices.
  • arsenal for their league cup game against newcastle -

£10 adults in lower tier, £20 in upper

great prices
  • I always want the British teams to win in Europe...so I'll laugh at celtic thank you very much.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Chelsea did reduce prices to £36 for adults and £18 for kids. Surprised they weren't snapped up at such good prices.
    That's not right!
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Chelsea did reduce prices to £36 for adults and £18 for kids. Surprised they weren't snapped up at such good prices.

Just think - you can get a whole year's radio commentary subscription in The Championship for that price

- unless you're a Charlton fan
  • In which case you'll get it for free when we're promoted.
  • [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Chelsea did reduce prices to £36 for adults and £18 for kids. Surprised they weren't snapped up at such good prices.

Just think - you can get a whole year's radio commentary subscription in The Championship for that price

Yeah, 98% of us get it for free!

;-)
  • When I was a kid I supported Chelsea, until I saw the light on the road to Dartford. Their support was up and down over the years. They do not have the fan base like Arsenal, Spurs or even West Ham. It seems to me that the way to solve this is for them is to include CL group games in the season ticket prices. (put them up a bit if there's a revenue issue). After all a standard season ticket there is about £1200. Surely the Russki would rather see his charges play in front of a full house?
  • I tell you what where I live in Carshalton there are Chelsea everywhere. I was in my local shop saw a couple of lads with their shirts on said "you going to the game" - nah can't get a ticket - then I saw the empty seats later on.
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]1-1

And only 25,000 at the game.

let's hope the gormless looking Russian sacks Mourinho. That would be funny.[/quote]

Funny that I said that yesterday
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Chelsea did reduce prices to £36 for adults and £18 for kids. Surprised they weren't snapped up at such good prices.

Yeah, 98% of us get it for free!

;-)

Don't think it's 98 per cent. Some guy said that he couldn't even get it in Sevenoaks on Saturday!
  • [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]In which case you'll get it for free when we're promoted.

I don't agree with this mentality. We once stayed down for 29 years.
  • You know what they say about talking to yourself, Jimbo?