Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Well done the British teams tonight..

Well done the Arse, Manure and, especially the Queen's 11...

Comments

• Plus Septic lost as well to some Mickey Mouse Ukraineian Outfit, come on the Rangers WATP
  • Good to see the Gers win

WATP
  • I still can't believe I watched Amdy Faye playing in the champions league... wtf is that all about?!
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I still can't believe I watched Amdy Faye playing in the champions league... wtf is that all about?!

He was quality come on fouled about six players got booked & that's about it !
  • scottish football = ZERO interest
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]scottish football = ZERO interest[/quote]

I agree oohahh

apart from the Gers that is.
  • didn't mind them when they had hateley, butcher and co up there but now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzville
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]scottish football = ZERO interest

This thread is about British Teams in Europe, please wake Up Ooh Ah :-)
  • exactly, always like to see British teams do well in Europe, so a good week as none of our own lost.
  • sorry ket well done man u and arsenal
  • Sponsored links:

• Yep good to see no British loses
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]sorry ket well done man u and arsenal

LOL
  • good luck to spurs tonight.
  • and blackburn and everton
  • not forgetting bolton or aberdeen zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • what is this? a massive love in?? Screw all these sides.

well done Roma, a team I actually saw play last year, rather than some tin pot premiersh*t team that I couldn't give two hoots about. comiserations Celtic too.
  • Couldn't give a toss about Scottish teams.

Arsenal were excellent last night, looks like Wenger is building another excellent side freed of Henry
  • i fancied Arsenal to win the prem in the summer and they were decent odds. Gutted i never back it up.

PS. You all know the rules regarding Celtic / Rangers stuff on here. Wanna talk about either of them, do it elsewhere please.
  • arsenal now just over 4 to 1 on betfair and have been as wide as 13 to 1 to win the premiership
  • nee naw nee naw

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• short man syndrome.

he's a bully
  • Why Afka?

Suerly if you cant talk them all other teams should be banned
  • WSSWSS
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Why Afka?

Suerly if you cant talk them all other teams should be banned
    It's the inevitability that it will run into the horrible secular argument with some people to be honest mate.

AFKA is just trying prevention rather than cure - good idea in my opinion, he has a hard enough job as it is managing the board (and us ;-)) without having to sort out arguments that don't really have a place on a Charlton message board.

This site is a great community for us and i, as i expect many others, don't want it ruined by topics that can divide us.
  • what do you mean..celtic -rangers ...boreoff stuffzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • As WSS said leftbehind.

Don't want to put a bar on any subject, but history has proved on here and elsewhere that any debate involving both those clubs sadly disintegrates quite quickly and the religous angle kicks in, which the majority of us don't give a shit about, causes resentment to those of the opposite persuasion, and simply spoils the tone of the board. Its not one way either, its both ways. Sorry if its nannying, and understand people might be frustrated by 'rules', but we just simply ask that even if you disagree, you respect them.

There is a well known Charlton Loyalist site that people can use if they want to go down those subjects so there is no excuse that there isn't a vehicle to cover it.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]As WSS said leftbehind.

Don't want to put a bar on any subject, but history has proved on here and elsewhere that any debate involving both those clubs sadly disintegrates quite quickly and the religous angle kicks in, which the majority of us don't give a shit about, causes resentment to those of the opposite persuasion, and simply spoils the tone of the board. Its not one way either, its both ways. Sorry if its nannying, and understand people might be frustrated by 'rules', but we just simply ask that even if you disagree, you respect them.

There is a well known Charlton Loyalist site that people can use if they want to go down those subjects so there is no excuse that there isn't a vehicle to cover it.

Wheres Off_it?