Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palace offer free season ticket next year

From a client of mine. Why do our board never come up with ideas like this? ; -)

Next year's season ticket FREE of charge.

Yes you could have your season ticket for the 2008/09 season Free of charge just by using your contacts.

There are currently a number of Executive boxes at Selhurst Park available for the rest of the season or on a 12 game basis.If you know of a company or individual that you think would be interested in taking a box this season simply let us know.The boxes hold 10 guests and are fantastic value.When the box has been sold you will receive your season ticket absolutely free of charge.Simple!!

Simply help your club and we will reward you !

All you need to do is e-mail marketing@cpfc.co.uk with your details along with the details of the person/company who might be interested in a box and we will do the rest.Please make sure the person you are putting forward is aware that we will be calling.

Many thanks for your continued support.

Phil Alexander
Chief Executive
Crystal Palace Football Club
Selhurst Park, London. SE25 6PU
Registered in London 3951645. VAT Reg No. 757064417
Tel: 020 8768 6000 Fax: 020 8771 5311

Comments

• edited September 2007
    The Chrystal Palarse Marketing Department:
  • WSSWSS
    edited September 2007
    don't even think about it Medders....
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]don't even think about it Medders....

I've dropped them a quick email, and asked them if they have anything bigger... 10 just isnt enough for you and your harem...
  • I'm probably being completely bias but is it only me that thinks all their correspondence on these offers smacks of desperation? You can just see the Tango man sitting there dictating this kind of sh!t.

Couldn't believe that they used their scoreboard to plug their tacky branded school satchel, lunchbox and pencil case or whatever it was all through the game too. No class.
  • [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]I'm probably being completely bias but is it only me that thinks all their correspondence on these offers smacks of desperation? You can just see the Tango man sitting there dictating this kind of sh!t.

Couldn't believe that they used their scoreboard to plug their tacky branded school satchel, lunchbox and pencil case or whatever it was all through the game too. No class.

I think you are not to far off with your assessment that he is getting in something of a flap. Palace have tried this offer before a couple of years ago......with limited success.

I'm in a minority of Palace fans that realise that this fella is just doing harm to the club and despite all his ridiculous claims of progress...... here we are 7 years on in more or less the same position as we were then.

With a state of the arc stadium we don't own!

As for usflogging stuff on the big screen..... last season we had some brass on there doing a qvc number from the club shop at half time with her telling us of the many great things we should be rushing round to buy!

We lovingly named her quality broadcasts as " Tit for Tat"
  • [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]I'm probably being completely bias but is it only me that thinks all their correspondence on these offers smacks of desperation? You can just see the Tango man sitting there dictating this kind of sh!t.

I think you are not to far off with your assessment that he is getting in something of a flap. Palace have tried this offer before a couple of years ago......with limited success.

I'm in a minority of Palace fans that realise that this fella is just doing harm to the club and despite all his ridiculous claims of progress...... here we are 7 years on in more or less the same position as we were then.

With a state of the arc stadium we don't own!

As for usflogging stuff on the big screen..... last season we had some brass on there doing a qvc number from the club shop at half time with her telling us of the many great things we should be rushing round to buy!

We lovingly named her quality broadcasts as " Tit for Tat"

Seems you are not alone SoS - some of Jordans achievements since taking over on 2000 (nicked of course from the BBS)

July 2000: Crystal Palace are a middling Club in the second tier of English football
    Now:

July 2000: The Club's playing squad was poor with no player having any significant value in the transfer market
    Now:

July 2000: Average home attendances hovered around the 15,600 mark
    Now:

July 2000: The Chairman clearly didn’t rate the Club manager and didn’t communicate with him
    Now:

July 2000: The Club didn’t own it’s own ground and it’s future tenure there was uncertain
    Now:

July 2000: Selhurst Park was a run-down venue, urgently in need of major refurbishment if not replacement
    Now:

July 2000: The Club had been in the Premiership two years earlier
    Now

July 2000: Palace had a rented training ground with only a short term lease
    Now:

July 2000: Hot beer available at all outlets around the ground*
    Now:

July 2000: No big telly
    Now: A £1.5m white elephant nailed onto a stand at somebody else's ground

July 2000: No overdraft
    Now: What - £8 to £9m overdrawn?