Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League Allstars...

...on Sky...what a load of pants. Watched it on Monday but turned over to see Doc MArtin at 9.00 ( I wonder what happened to him?).

The only good thing was Helen's erect nipples...and they've seen better days..

Comments

• Jason macteer had a massive bust up last night ...it was pretty good. He lost the plot.
  • I had tickets to go last night, but decided on a night in with the radio commentary from Luton.
  • [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]

decided on a night in with the radio commentary from Luton.

and didn't we all have fun.... :-)
  • i saw some actor/musician, not sure who he was do a 'blanco' ( the mexican guy who put the ball in between his legs and flicked it over the defender) it was magic ... probably be shown on soccer am
  • I watched that Premier League All stars round my dad's last night & we quite enjoyed it, seemed competitive, ball dropping in from the roof at KO, power plays all very SKY I have to say though. Lose the Wright/Chamberlain/Marsh bit & it is watchable.
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i saw some actor/musician, not sure who he was do a 'blanco' ( the mexican guy who put the ball in between his legs and flicked it over the defender) it was magic ... probably be shown on soccer am

Ant Gen (?)

I think he was Pulp's guitarist and I liked his freekick with the outside of his foot. Oh and the defender was Dave Watson, an Everton legend
  • yep that ring's a bell cfgs , quality stuff from the fella
  • Went last night with my girlfriend and my little brother and really enjoyed it, fans were great and footy werent bad either, dont seem like i really missed anything on the radio so for a free night out it werent bad at all!!
  • that pitch does your eyes in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Trying to get tickets for Thursday
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yep that ring's a bell cfgs , quality stuff from the fella

what was his away support like tho ooooh aaaah?? ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yep that ring's a bell cfgs , quality stuff from the fella

what was his away support like tho ooooh aaaah?? ;-)
    not sure MCS, ask curbishley he usually gives a fair assessment of away support;-)
  • What does Bob Curbishley know about away support, aint he the manager of The Who!!?? ;-)
  • Just got 4 tickets for Saturday night...Just ring up
  • [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]Just got 4 tickets for Saturday night...Just ring up

where is it based hillsy dude
  • Got tickets for Thursday.

It's at the David Beckham academy next to the O2
  • whats the number, how much are the tickets??
  • The number is 08700603388 and the tickets are free
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]The number is 08700603388 and the tickets are free

nice one dood, is there a website innit?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]What does Bob Curbishley know about away support, aint he the manager of The Who!!?? ;-)

Bill Curbishley, you mean.......brother of the famous Bob Curbishley, once manager of Charlton.

;o)
  • damn it, i thought it was bob!!! ;-)
  • Don't use the website, doesn't seem to be working, just call em
  • cheers man i sure will
  • *Medders sits back and waits for MCS to ask how he gets to the David Beckham Academy*

;-)
  • who is davith beckman??
  • Ive got two spares for tonights PLAS at the Beckham Academy if anyones interested
  • edited September 2007
    I went to this on monday evening, saw the west ham V reading game but didn't bother with the spurs wigan match (wish I would have stayed to see the yids get beat though).

Very happy clappy, great if you're taking kids but I don't think I would have enjoyed it that much had west ham not have played that night.
  • Went last night, quite a good laugh, the look of disgust on the Arsenal fans faces when they got knocked out last night, haha!
  • Watched the Pompey match last night v Birmingham & that Bell Ringing Bell End was there as well !