Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The-man-with-the-10-stone-testicles-wesley-warrens-story - Tonight 9pm Channel 4

Comments

• Options
    Not going to watch it because it's a load of bollocks :-)
  • Options
    Just out of interest, has he got 10 testicles made of stone, or 2 testicles weighing 5 stone each?
  • Options
    Looks like he's got a bag full of testicles to me. Shouldn't laugh poor bloke, so I'm not.
  • Options
    New balls. Shit, wrong thread.
  • Options
    why can't he have them removed?
  • Options
    would you want your balls removed?
  • Options
    Salad said:

why can't he have them removed?

I believe he's in the USA & doesn't have medical insurance to cover it.
  • Options
    Reminds me of the old sea shanty....... "Do your balls hang low"

Do your balls hang low? Do they swing to and fro?
    Can you tie 'em in a knot? Can you tie 'em in a bow?
    Do they chime like a gong when you pull upon your dong?
    Can you do the double shuffle when your balls hang low?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How do you weigh them?
  • Options

How do you weigh them?

Carefully :-)

• Options

would you want your balls removed?

if they weighed 1 stone, let alone 10 stone then hell yes .... replace them with a couple of lychees!

• Options
    Blimey. Poor poor man. At least it all ended well. Successfully removed.
  • Options
    Night of eye watering round here tonight.The missus watching 'long lost family' upstairs........
    Mine started when I saw the programme title on Ch4

• Options
    edited June 2013
    the bit where the two surgeons done a 'cheers' with his testicals when they found them was quite funny.

bloody clever though how they managed to sort that out, what a relief for the fella that must have been when he first walked around after!
  • Options
    Says in the papers he's been left with a 1 inch todger, sounds like 1 cut too many. Yikees.
    Can't watch shows like that, just too weird.
  • Options
    Space hopper
  • Options
    the operation was very graphic.....made me gulp my wine faster.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was stuck in a very intense Fifa session and missed out on this, anyone know if it will be online?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    'As he wheeled his wheelbarrow'....

Had to feel sorry for this guy, it's not something you can easily hide, is it?
    Very graphic details of the op, and had to laugh too when the surgeons cheered on finding his tackle.
    Glad it turned out well in the end.

PS wonder if he's tried it out yet :-)

Edit* Curiously, no pun intended here, but he reminded me in build and looks of 'Peanuts, tanner a bag', the legend who sold peanuts on the terraces in the late 60's.
  • Options

A real life Buster Gonad

• Options
    DeeBee said:

I was stuck in a very intense Fifa session and missed out on this, anyone know if it will be online?

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/bodyshock/4od#3539706
  • Options
    Good ole South Park.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    i just can't believe it took so long to find someone, who was willing to do it for free? you'd think anyone seeing the distress of this poor guy, that they'd all be willing to do the right thing?

so a huge cheer for the guy who finally did, even if it was for voyuerism.
  • Options
    It was really graphic, half way through the surgery a family member commented that it looked a bit like a baked potato the way they had cut the sack open, I was a little bit sick in my mouth. Glad the fella is ok now.
  • Options
    Excuse the pun but this looks like a load of channel 4 bollox. Can't believe that the fella would survive a day with nuts that size.
  • Options
    His nuts weren't that size, just his ball bag which kept on growing. It was bizarre when the surgeons finally cut their way through to his cock n balls which had been enveloped. He was a pretty sad character although he had two amazing friends who cared for him through all that and he managed to keep a positive outlook in spite of his affliction.