Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most disliked or unfunny comedians

Who's jokes do you cringe at? Who annoys you?

Carlos Mencia is noted as an annoying man that steals other people's jokes.

I you tubed a stand up routine of his and it was pretty bad, just dislike the guy.

Over to you...

Comments

• Lenny Henry on his own , liked him in Three of a Kind
  • Jo Brand
  • Dave2l said:

Who's jokes do you cringe at? Who annoys you?

Carlos Mencia is noted as an annoying man that steals other people's jokes.

I you tubed a stand up routine of his and it was pretty bad, just dislike the guy.

Over to you...

had to google him.

not a fan of Al Murray
  • Yeh al Murray is pretty bad, overrated.
  • JTJT
    edited October 2013
    I absolutely despise Miranda Hart. (well the act she portrays)

• What's his face, Jasper Carrot (?).
    Terrible.
  • edited October 2013
    JT said:

Remember watching her on a Bear Grylls special, where they climbed down a mountain together. The woman is a complete div.
  • Stan Boardman. Did some half time cracks when Liverpool beat us 4-1 in a Lge Cup replay at Anfield in '96. Complete twat.
  • Bruce Forsyth
  • Sponsored links:

• Miranda all day long, she is nicking a living in comedy.
  • Frankie Boyle and Jo Brand by a mile
  • JT said:

Remember watching her on a Bear Grylls special, where they climbed down a mountain together. The woman is a complete div.

• Sarah Millican. She might have even been remotely funny at one time but i swear she is on every f*cking programme going. Can't stand her now.
  • JTJT
    edited October 2013
    Tbf I don't find many women funny in terms of stand up. Struggling to think of one
  • That Geordie bird.

Or that big tall ugly bird with her own TV programme.

Both about as funny as stepping in dog bob.
  • Everytime I see Miranda, I think of Bernard Bresslaw. Not a fan of her show, but good in Call the Midwife.

McIntyre. No thanks
  • Agree with many of the above - Miranda. Actually think Sarah Millican is pretty funny but not seen any of her current stuff so maybe she's gone downhill.
  • The only one thats made me laugh is Nina Conti, but even her routine isnt original. Funny though. Plus shes quite fit.
  • shirty5 said:

Everytime I see Miranda, I think of Bernard Bresslaw.

That's a cracking shout - me too!
  • Sponsored links:

• I dont get Miranda either. Just not funny.
  • Lee Evans, Mickey Flannagan, Tommy Cannon, Jack Whitehall (?), Andy Parsons, Frank Boil and many, many more.

I also dislike David Baddiel immensely but he's not a comedian is he? Apparently he's Jewish which is even more strange as there are so many funny Jewish comedians.
  • Still yet to see a funny female comedienne to be honest. Mostly jokes about "I'm a fat bitch" or "I'm having a period"

I believe I may have raised a slight smirk once at Victoria Wood - but that is about it. They just don't make me laugh however Miranda has my wife roaring
  • Riviera said:

Lee Evans, Mickey Flannagan, Tommy Cannon, Jack Whitehall (?), Andy Parsons, Frank Boil and many, many more.

I also dislike David Baddiel immensely but he's not a comedian is he? Apparently he's Jewish which is even more strange as there are so many funny Jewish comedians.

I suppose that shows why threads like this are ultimately pointless. With the possible exception of Tommy Cannon (assuming that is the Cannon & Ball chap) I find all the guys you mentioned to be really funny.

It's all subjective.

• Women comedians just aren't funny.

Miranda Hart being the worst of the lot.
  • Bob the cat Bevan. He's a Palarse fan which makes it worse
  • The only one thats made me laugh is Nina Conti, but even her routine isnt original. Funny though. Plus shes quite fit.

I presume the joke of her is that she's totally crap right? Still don't find her funny mind.

I'm not overly keen on quite a few male ones but even those ones I will find some of what they say amusing but female stand ups I just don't get .

Miranda truly is dreadful .
  • Patrick Kielty. Annoying Git.
  • The cast and writers of Mrs Browns Boys
  • edited October 2013
    Michael Mcintyre
    Miranda Hart
    Lee Mack

Disagree slightly re: female comedians, Kristen Schaal, Megan Amram and Julia Davies are all quality.