Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit needed for work team - Discount Football Kits?

Looking for a kit for my work team - has anyone used these guys? http://www.discountfootballkits.com/

Currently advertising decent clearance offers, including full kit (13 shirts, shorts, pairs of socks) for £99, though these are some ropey old Admiral numbers. Reviews seem a bit hit-or-miss re customer service etc, but then online reviews aren't always the most reliable.

As we only play occasional matches, don't want to spend too much. Would appreciate any feedback on dfk, positive or negative. Or if @northstandsteve can do us a suitable deal, would be happy to keep it in the CL family!

Cheers

Comments

• Northstand Steve is your man for kits....
  • KKB as much as I would love to get the order £99 for 13 shirts, shorts and socks is a crazy deal, I can only think they purchased a lot of old stock and have it sitting there doing nothing. Happy to quote on Pro-Star,Nike,Stanno,Errea or puma though.
  • I think Sports Direct are doing deals on kits at the moment.
  • Great, thanks NSS - will DM you. Once I've worked out how to do it, that is...
  • you cant DM you can PM by

top right of your page will have your sign in name and inbox , sign out

click on inbox and send a message by putting northstandsteve in the recipient box

click on inbox and send a message by putting northstandsteve in the recipient box

#adminpotential

#adminpotential

Let 'im edit the Coventry City threads.

#adminpotential

Could be an interesting appointment having to censor your own postings. That would need some one with balls, big ones at that...........oh, hang on a minute :0)
  • Apols - getting my platforms mixed up. Too much technology. What's wrong with slate?
  • Sponsored links:

• Not much wrong with slate mate I prefer terracota tile
  • #meamodproperjob
  • @northstandsteve you hvae a message on the activity wall.
    He's a new poster so wont abuse him.
  • sent a PM back