Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Victoria Coren

Just seen an episode of QI where she said the words 'breast' and 'cock' in the same sentence.

David Mitchell is the luckiest man that ever lived.

Comments

• shes pretty too ;-)
  • uie2 said:

shes pretty too ;-)

and a good poker player

• Great bangers and being fussy a very small amount of facial hair but deffo would cos of her intelligence and breasts
    Played poker with her in The Vic circa 10 years ago and she didn't appear to be that good but clearly improved considerably as I went in the opposite direction
    Saw her in Vegas a couple of times playing blackjack as well around that time , had a mate that was keen on her *stalker*and every time he said hello to her ,as if he knew her , she looked at him as if to say I don't have a clue who you are but would always say hello back politely

*honestly it was a friend not me guvnor*
  • What on earth is it that attracted Victoria to the nerdy, slightly scary, monotone multi-millionaire comedian David Mitchell?
  • What on earth is it that attracted Victoria to the nerdy, slightly scary, monotone multi-millionaire comedian David Mitchell?

He's hung like a baboon.

• She's lovely.

text

• Crikey Moses... target practice!
  • Is this a Wouldya combined with Whose Rack special?
  • Sponsored links:

• When I see her being funny on tele,I can see what that chap was driving at when he demanded that a woman should always be present on comedy panel shows.

Sadly,I think the reality would be more of the Shappi Khorsandi variety...
  • Is this a Wouldya combined with Whose Rack special?

It's not a would ya . Who wouldn't ?
  • Nice pussy
  • I e-mailed her Sun e-mail address once when she was a columnist regarding the poker scene & she gave me the priviledge of a lengthy & helpful response. Top bird.
  • I would
  • id take her to vegas for a weeks worth of sex and gambling but i get the feeling shed grate on me after a bit

i would definitely lose her somewhere around the baggage carousel at heathrow
  • This man ^^ should not be allowed out on his own. She is one of the finest examples of womanhood on the planet, her only failing is not liking football... ;-)

Well I am poor, and not very funny, but other than that perhaps I have shot after all...
  • She's not exactly short of a few bob. In fact, she's probably worth more than Mitchell. I've played in the Vic while she's been at another table, but never against her. Looking at Mitchell, I'm clearly not her type anyway. She likes middle class men...
  • Sponsored links:

• Never heard of her so just googled her.
    I would!!
  • This man ^^ should not be allowed out on his own. She is one of the finest examples of womanhood on the planet, her only failing is not liking football... ;-)

very good with the "rehearsed ad libs" on that "pseudy" BBC4 QUIZ show ....but comes across as having an opinon of her own on "question time" ...id give us a week of good memories
  • She's not exactly short of a few bob. In fact, she's probably worth more than Mitchell. I've played in the Vic while she's been at another table, but never against her. Looking at Mitchell, I'm clearly not her type anyway. She likes middle class men...

When are you joining the CL poker league Leroy?

I've played a couple of times. I just don't have the time to do it regularly. I rarely even play live any more - last time (other than the odd home game) was in Australia last year.

I've played a couple of times. I just don't have the time to do it regularly. I rarely even play live any more - last time (other than the odd home game) was in Australia last year.
    Ah that's a shame, still you know where we are if you fancy a game.
  • You calling me a wanker ?
  • Yes mate