Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Villa v Southampton

Just seen Villa were charging Saints fans £41 tonight. Monday night live on sky.

Absolute disgrace

Comments

• who's Brad Gujon Jamie?
  • Many saints fans there.
  • You have to wonder what the logic is. Do they want empty stands?
  • Sounds like a library. Really really quiet!
  • Thanks for the Picture.

Agree with AFKA, i think that the ticket pricing is Ridiculous.
  • Is there a boycott or is that a selectively taken picture?
  • there is still a fair turnout of Saints in the upper tier
  • Oh okay. Thought the empty bit was the whole away section.
  • I used to like Shane Long but I'm beginning more and more to think that the bloke is stealing a living. He'll probably go and score now I've said that but all he seems to do is run the ball into blind alleys. He's like James Milner with a haircut
  • Sponsored links:

• I used to like Shane Long but I'm beginning more and more to think that the bloke is stealing a living. He'll probably go and score now I've said that but all he seems to do is run the ball into blind alleys. He's like James Milner with a haircut

They should've spent the money they spent on him on Jordan Rhodes.

Good shout. He'd get a hatful in that team.
  • edited November 2014

I used to like Shane Long but I'm beginning more and more to think that the bloke is stealing a living. He'll probably go and score now I've said that but all he seems to do is run the ball into blind alleys. He's like James Milner with a haircut

Nine league goals in just over two years. Dog shit return, don't get why some people rate him.

Could've had Churchy for next to nothing and he'll run all day for you. Spending £12 million on Shane Long must be some kind of war crime
  • Benty is on
  • Ive got in many arguments in the past supporting Benty in the pub and what not, but my oh fcking my what a lazy uninterested player he looks now.

Loved him and IMO the best striker weve had since Hales (Clive Inc)

Absolute Shocker now though Benty
  • Ive got in many arguments in the past supporting Benty in the pub and what not, but my oh fcking my what a lazy uninterested player he looks now.

Bring him home, Roland!

Bring him home, Roland!
    Would have him back in a heartbeat, if not though, would love to see him give it his all to anybody in any league and sign of on a high with a 20 goal season.

• Bring him home, Roland!

I'm sure the club must still have a pair of shorts that belonged to JFH to let Bent wear.