Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Playoff semi's and final

Anyone know what dates these are scheduled for please? Looked on official site but nothing listed...

Cheers

Comments

• Rugby or Football Mate ?
  • Does it really matter? Whatever the dates you will have some excuse not to come.
  • Saturday 24th May I think for the final
  • I've got the final as being on the bank holiday monday (26th), with league 2 on the sat and league 1 on the sunday...
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Saturday 24th May I think for the final[/quote]

This might be changed.
  • Ah, it's what the FL and Wembley are saying, I think the Championship one was moved forward because of the Euros
  • Thanks all

Ketman and Dave - you funny f*ckers
  • the second leg of the play off is on the 13th or 14th may
  • edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Ah, it's what the FL and Wembley are saying, I think the Championship one was moved forward because of the Euros

I've heard the same Rothko - fo obvious reasons I want to make sure I'm ready to come back or not.
  • Sponsored links:

• Play-Off Final Dates

Championship: Saturday 24th May

League 1: Sunday 25th May

League 2: Monday 26th May

The semi-final dates will only be confirmed once the season has finished.
  • [cite]Posted By: dansmudge[/cite]Play-Off Final Dates

Championship: Saturday 24th May

League 1: Sunday 25th May

League 2: Monday 26th May

The semi-final dates will only be confirmed once the season has finished.

One semi final will be Saturday (2 weeks before the final) and Tuesday & the other Sunday and Wednesday
  • Already given the boss the heads up that I will be flying back, if needs be, for the final....
  • edited February 2008
    [quote][cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Already given the boss the heads up that I will be flying back, if needs be, for the final....[/quote]

i think a few Addicks down under will be making the trip with you mascot
    If needed..................
  • Hmmmm, someone from the club is watching us... the answer appeared in Fridays bulletin....
  • [cite]Posted By: eeladdick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Already given the boss the heads up that I will be flying back, if needs be, for the final....

i think a few Addicks down under will be making the trip with you mascot
    If needed..................

Just reading that got a rush of excitement...
  • ah ffs! im on holiday for the final!!! ill be there for both semis thos...
  • just wondering if we do get to the final, whats the allocation, and will all st holders get first dips on tickets, cause ive only got like 3 stubs???
  • i wouldn't worry about it,reading this loads will be on holiday so stubs will be available from this board.
  • [cite]Posted By: matt896[/cite]just wondering if we do get to the final, whats the allocation, and will all st holders get first dips on tickets, cause ive only got like 3 stubs???
    All season ticket holders will be able to get a ticket.

All Valley Gold Holders will be able to get 20 tickets.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: matt896[/cite]just wondering if we do get to the final, whats the allocation, and will all st holders get first dips on tickets, cause ive only got like 3 stubs???

At Wembley which used to hold 80k, we got 35k tickets against Sunderland. Wembley now holds more and we've only got about 18-19k season ticket holders so i can't see a problem.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: matt896[/cite]just wondering if we do get to the final, whats the allocation, and will all st holders get first dips on tickets, cause ive only got like 3 stubs???

At Wembley which used to hold 80k, we got 35k tickets against Sunderland. Wembley now holds more and we've only got about 18-19k season ticket holders so i can't see a problem.

You mean I won't have to spend the night camped outside the ticket office like last time??