Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dont u just love it when the little guys beat the Big guys!

The Magic of the FA cup continues into the sixth round with Bristol rovers beating Southampton and Barnsley former league one side beating former European Champions Liverpool. Man U also beat Arsenal (4-0!) which means two of the Big Four are gone. For me this is what the FA cup should be the little guys sticking it to the Big guys. I only wish Charlton were still in it, oh well there is next year and the year after that etc etc.

Comments

• Options
    Lovely. Still can't see it being anything other than a Chelsea v Man U final though
  • Options
    i thought this was gonna be a thread started by a scunthorpe or colchester fan.

as for the cup, west brom are a good each way bet (25/1 with some bookies paying 1/3 odds). so 8/1 to reach final in real terms. i'd fancy them beating any team apart from chelsea and manu. just gotta hope to avoid them in the draw.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Lovely. Still can't see it being anything other than a Chelsea v Man U final though

Unless they really are drawn against each other
  • Options
    Hopefully Sheff Utd will get beat at the Riverside in their replay. Am I right in supposing that this game will be played midweek before our trip to Bramall Lane? Might help us a little as they will be tired & deflated. He says hopefully!!
  • Options
    What odds on Chel$ea and Manyoo being drawn together in the next round?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]What odds on Chel$ea and Manyoo being drawn together in the next round?

1 in 13 I think.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]as for the cup, west brom are a good each way bet (25/1 with some bookies paying 1/3 odds). so 8/1 to reach final in real terms. i'd fancy them beating any team apart from chelsea and manu. just gotta hope to avoid them in the draw.

should've heaped loads on :-(
  • Options
    has to be said, you don't do too bad with your tipping PBS...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Lovely. Still can't see it being anything other than a Chelsea v Man U final though

Think I'll stick to rugby ;-)
  • Options
    I would like a Portsmouth v West Brom final, reckon it would be a decent game of attacking football
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]has to be said, you don't do too bad with your tipping PBS...

not for the boxing though.