Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If I hear ......

.." thats why Mums go to Iceland" for much longer, I'm going to scream.....

Fat northern monkey...

Comments

• would ya tho?
  • some mums do indeed, while others seem to be out on the razz the whole time shoving booze down their throat and powder up their nose.

Sickens me people like her will get paid more for a day titting about in front of a camera, than i'll earn in probably two years.

grr...
  • I know what you mean.

Mums shouldnt be feeding their kids with the rubbish that Iceland sell.... Make it yourself FFS! Its cheaper and healthier
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]some mums do indeed, while others seem to be out on the razz the whole time shoving booze down their throat and powder up their nose.

Sickens me people like her will get paid more for a day titting about in front of a camera, than i'll earn in probably two years.

grr...

Agreed. And she is talentless !! She openly admitts she has never been able to sing.

Nice rack though...........
  • i like her. think she was funny on i'm a celebrity, if a little high pitched.

think she gets a bad rep, but then doesn't help herself by appearing in every mag under the sun (including the sun) pleading innocence.

do you all prefer jade goody? she's another one i like.
  • Surgically enhanced rack!
    Mind you - it was quite impressive before the op.... ;o)
  • Nice rack though...........

Its like being in the front row of a Right Said Fred concert
  • Jade Goody on Jonathan Ross the other week made me see her in a completely different light:

"Yeah, I know I haven't got a talent or anything - I'm just making the most of it while I can". Respect to the girl for openly admitting that and not taking herself too seriously.
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    Nice rack though...........

Its like being in the front row of a Right Said Fred concert

LOL !!!
  • exactly. thats why i like her, kerry, and victoria beckham. go for it! why not! they don't even pretend to have a talent, which is great. unlike jordan.....
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Jade Goody on Jonathan Ross the other week made me see her in a completely different light:

"Yeah, I know I haven't got a talent or anything - I'm just making the most of it while I can". Respect to the girl for openly admitting that and not taking herself too seriously.

And she's an Addick
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Jade Goody on Jonathan Ross the other week made me see her in a completely different light:

And she's an Addick

No she's not, she was married to an Addick hence why she was captured in those purple shorts, they were his. Think she has more of a Millwall connection???
  • I stand corrected then. Always thought she claimed to be a Charlton fan despite growing up in Spanner territory
  • Sausage- Would I?......ermmmmmm.......yes.....lol
  • And Jade Goody...
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]I know what you mean.

Mums shouldnt be feeding their kids with the rubbish that Iceland sell.... Make it yourself FFS! Its cheaper and healthier[/quote]
    But the rubbish that Iceland sell is miles better whatever you can get from farmfoods.
  • Both as bad as each other! I'd be suprised if anything that in Farmfoods has been anywhere near a farm
  • [cite]Posted By: Oracle[/cite].." thats why Mums go to Iceland"

For Hermann Hreidarsson of course :)