Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kia Joorabchian

i just read in the current bun that this man is about to Shock the Football world with his revelations surrounding the Teves Transfer?

I thought this was all put to bed appears that there is a high court hearing does anyone else no anything about this or have i been living in a black hole and this has been going on all around me

Comments

• Wrong category, NLA - you had me worried for a moment then, associating his name with our club!
  • wouldn't trust that man for as far as i could throw him.
  • sorry weegie well spotted didnt i tell you all that he is about to offer a 80million take over of charlton as we speak

changed now
  • I hope he does tell us the truth coz everyone knows they got away with claret and blue murder.
  • Why not have him at Charlton? Loads of cash, good connections in the game, knows Pards : - )
  • I agree i remember he said he had evidence of Baldy blatently breaking the rules but was going to hide it.

If the evidence he has will shock the football world could this see retrospective punishment to West Ham and result in the being relegated and the team third from bottom staying in the prem??

Bet your Live that wont happen i bet the greasy looking fecker aint got anything substantial and is just trying his luck at getting west ham to sweat
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]wouldn't trust that man for as far as i could throw him.
    I wouldn't trust him as far as he could throw me.