Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE VISTA - New West Stand Lounge

We are excited to announce that the official name for our brand new lounge being launched in 2015/16 is The Vista.

The new lounge will be a modern and sophisticated environment being located on the third floor of the West Stand covering two floors and offering outstanding views of London. This lounge will allow you to experience much more than just 90 minutes of action on the pitch.
I've just got an email from the club, promoting a new lounge "The Vista". Is this a new hospitality facility or a refresh of an existing lounge?

Comments

• It has Fantastic views of London!!!!
  • I think they have merged the Keith Peacock Suite and the Observatory suite (over 2 floors) to make a new fresh and funky lounge for all the trendy types.
  • You've missed quite a bit of the email off of this.

Ill be interested to hear ME15's thoughts on this. I think it is her that uses that lounge?
  • am i reading it correctly, its basically a pass to access a lounge that will serve food (to buy) and a bar for £350 ?

Sperately, does that mean they are reducing the dining facilities, or moving them elsewhere?
  • It doesn't stipulate if the food is extra. Bit vague.
  • am i reading it correctly, its basically a pass to access a lounge that will serve food (to buy) and a bar for £350 ?

Sperately, does that mean they are reducing the dining facilities, or moving them elsewhere?

It certainly sounds like nothing is included other than access to the lounge
    THE VISTA

We are excited to announce that the official name for our brand new lounge being launched in 2015/16 is The Vista.

The new lounge will be a modern and sophisticated environment being located on the third floor of the West Stand covering two floors and offering outstanding views of London. This lounge will allow you to experience much more than just 90 minutes of action on the pitch.

A new bespoke menu will be available throughout your visit offering mouth-watering food options to purchase and an extensive bar range. Access to the lounge will be available pre and post-match as well as at half time.

A pass will cost only £350 for an adult for the entire season (£900 including a season ticket in a padded seat on the halfway line) and only £50 for an under 11 (£100 including a season ticket in a padded seat on the halfway line).

The full package will include:

 Greeting from a friendly host/hostess at the West Stand reception
     A modern and sophisticated lounge
     Lounge over two floors
     Fantastic views of London
     A choice of hot and cold dishes on the day
     A host/hostess to support you match-day experience
     *Padded seating on the halfway line

*Please note padded seating is only included should you choose to include a season ticket within your package at £900 for adults and £100 for under 11s.
  • Curb_It said:

It doesn't stipulate if the food is extra. Bit vague.

it does 'offering mouth-watering food options to purchase'

• Sponsored links:

• Curb_It said:

You've missed quite a bit of the email off of this.

Ill be interested to hear ME15's thoughts on this. I think it is her that uses that lounge?

Yes, we have used the old Keith Peacock Suite which was formerly the Celebration Suite and are aware of the change. I understand that the Keith Peacock Suite will be moving to the Boardroom where a carvery style meal will be served.

If we do move to the new KPS we will be sad to leave the old lounge as we have made many friends who don't actually eat in the lounge, but who pass through. People using the lift to their Upper West seats have to walk through that lounge.
  • Curb_It said:

It doesn't stipulate if the food is extra. Bit vague.

it does 'offering mouth-watering food options to purchase'

Missed that bit was just looking a the full package bit.

• I think it looks great

That's exactly what it is. My Dad and I got the letter as we are west lower just below the directors seating. Needless to say I have zero interest in spending another £350 on top of my £550 just to come in out of the cold in the winter months.

Not sure about the dinning facilities
  • Is this to provide better dining facilities for away fans in the west stand?
  • Curb_It said:

You've missed quite a bit of the email off of this.

Yes, we have used the old Keith Peacock Suite which was formerly the Celebration Suite and are aware of the change. I understand that the Keith Peacock Suite will be moving to the Boardroom where a carvery style meal will be served.

If we do move to the new KPS we will be sad to leave the old lounge as we have made many friends who don't actually eat in the lounge, but who pass through. People using the lift to their Upper West seats have to walk through that lounge.
    Oh okay. I thought they were just stopping it altogether and making you pay for food. As long as you still have the options (albeit elsewhere) I don't think its too bad then.

• Was at the ground last night also got new beer in Heineken .
  • It may just be me, but I find this amazing - you pay £350 just to get into the place where you can then pay more money for food and drink ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes sounds crazy.
  • Poor old Keithy P didn't have his suite for long then.
  • How much is the Millennium Suite per season?
    Or how much was Crossbars which is now free?

Its corporate, a way for the club to make money. People who have spare cash and like a bit of comfort will use it. Those of us that don't, wont.

• LenGlover said:

Poor old Keithy P didn't have his suite for long then.

Moving to the board room
  • LenGlover said:

Poor old Keithy P didn't have his suite for long then.

They're selling Keith Peacock Sweets instead, 99p per packet
  • If the Keith peacock diners are going to the Boardroom where are our VIP's going?
  • edited May 2015
    The lounge in the West has spectacular views over London though. Where else could a Charlton supporter get that...?
  • Curb_It said:

If the Keith peacock diners are going to the Boardroom where are our VIP's going?

Chairman's suite I guess
  • They'll run out of food before kick off and when you get to your seat there will be someone in a Bournemouth shirt sitting there.

Bargain.