Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

games/quiz request

has anyone got any of those games ie: the excel spreadsheet of mini pops, or the films/stars without faces, or any other quizzes like that that they can send me? i need the kinda quizzes that i can print for people to look at on paper and not something that necessarily needs to be filled in on screen

please send to suzanne@wagamama.com

thank you!
ps> if you have the answers too that would be great!!

Comments

• Good link here Suze - Any you download let me know & I can crack it to get the answers for ya.

Spreadsheet Quizzes
  • god suzi i didnt pay my £5 yet for the league quizz. can you actuaally ask me at portsmouth game please. i dont mind being reminded.
  • s'ok. i've covered you for now. I won't be at a game till arsenal on 30th september!!
    medders owes me too
  • Sooz, i paid ya for that didnt i??? at westham! v hazy that day!
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]s'ok. i've covered you for now. I won't be at a game till arsenal on 30th september!!
    medders owes me too

Oh ***** yeah. I had it with me last Wednesday too!

You get my email yesterday or is wagamail still playing up?
  • [cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]Sooz, i paid ya for that didnt i??? at westham! v hazy that day!

yep you chased me along the concourse to give it to me, then staggered off in the opposite direction to everyone else
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]s'ok. i've covered you for now. I won't be at a game till arsenal on 30th september!!
    medders owes me too

Oh ***** yeah. I had it with me last Wednesday too!

You get my email yesterday or is wagamail still playing up?

yes got it. going to work on them tonight! wagamail is sorted now apparently. if you haven't paid up by the end of the season if you win, i'm having your money !
  • What on the way out! I remember now. Thats why i had to wait ages for Mortain whilst sitting on some wierd seat thing!
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]if you haven't paid up by the end of the season if you win, i'm having your money !

After last seasons 'performance', I really can't see that being an issue!