Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What times were your kids up this morning?

Both mine have colds so I was up at 1.30, 3, one in our bed at 4, wanna get up at 5, but managed to hold off until 7, so could have been worse!

Seeing them open presents and being happy is one of the best feelings in the world!

Comments

• Enjoy mate.
  • Mine was up at 4 with sickness bug. Have had to cancel going out for Christmas dinner. Never mind 3 points tommrow will do.ps we have not even brought a turkey
  • My son was up at 5 just as I was going to bed having watched the Raiders win.
  • I had to get up for a slash at half six and woke mine up. As AFKA says, seeing them open presents and be happy is the best.
  • My one year old has a cough so was up most of the night and my four year old got up at 7 and has been full of beans. It's the first year he has really looked forward to Christmas and it's amazing seeing how happy he is. Merry Christmas
  • 8am but seeing as we were up until 2am wrapping and getting the house ready I'm still knackered!

my daughter did try and make It 5am but nobody was having it
  • Made it until 7:30. Thought my son (he's 5) would be up about 6 like he has for the past two days, but he must have been knackered so had to be woken up by his big sisters.
  • About 8.45. We've already had tears because Santa didn't put anything in the Stockings. He did and all back to normal now. Presents at 10am.
  • Sponsored links:

• They were up at 6am as usual to do their chores...

Seriously though we made it through to 7:30 and even then my two year old looked very strangely at his big sister when she woke him
  • About every half an hour - nothing to do with Christmas, my littlest is teething!
  • 7am. Happy feeling at a time I don't associate with fun. Still going now with turkey, spuds etc. And according to the Santa Tracker, Santa is somewhere over the pacific finishing his deliveries. Happy days.
  • Makes being a parent all worthwhile seeing your children so excited and at stupid time of the day.
    It doesn't last long so take it all in and remember it well.
    You'd be a rich man if you could bottle theses moments.
  • 8.15am. Not too shabby at all.
  • Youngest two came in at 6. Tried to palm them off back to bed but the continued grumbling took me out and had to get up. Bah humbug
  • I suspect my kids got up around 12 after the worst of the hangover had passed
  • When I woke them up at ten. There are some advantages to having teenagers.
  • I was woken to the sound of my Daughters Mr Tumble DVD at 5.50am!!!
  • 7ish - just looked at the temperature -28 !!

Think this will be an indoor Christmas ❄️❄️❄️
  • Sponsored links:

• Mine are 12 and 13 so were up at 9am. I was awoken around 6am by the wife who was up to get ready for work - short straw from London Ambulance Service for her. Turkey cooking for evening dinner and presents will be done once she's home. Kids have taken the wait to open them quite well!!!
  • My grandson apparently got up at 1.45 but they persuaded him to go back to bed until 7.
  • The kids forced us up at 6am - which wasn't great for me cos I'd stayed up until 1.30am preparing for Santa (and catching up on some recorded tv)...no one's getting me out of bed early tomorrow!
  • We said our daughter could get up when she woke up yesterday but normally she knows not to get up before 7 so we put her clock back 2 hours last night. At 08:45 this morning, she crept into our room and asked why nanny (who's staying over) was already up!
  • edited December 2015
    Could have done without a 5.50 wake up call today after yesterday's food and drinks exploits :-(

Felt a bit weird playing Air Hockey at 6.15 this morning!
  • Could have done without a 5.50 wake up call today after yesterday's food and drinks exploits :-(

Felt a bit weird playing Air Hockey at 6.15 this morning!

You know you love it really :wink:
  • 7 so not bad , mind you I was up at 6.15 coz my 6month old son had woken up early for a feed
  • The kids were a bit of a nightmare... To wake up,little beggars slept in till 8:30 , I promise you, those with young kids getting up early, those days will pass!
  • The kids were a bit of a nightmare... To wake up,little beggars slept in till 8:30 , I promise you, those with young kids getting up early, those days will pass!

Then its followed by the bigger kids waking you when they get home at silly o/clock. ;)