Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lucky Fulham

Remember about this time last year when Fulham came up against Liverpool? They were on a terrible run and looking cert to go down. Liverpool had secured a CL place and were in the CL Final. Remember the Liverpool team and performance?
Guess who Fulham are at home to this Saturday?
Random fixtures my arse!

Comments

• dam hope they dont win i want them down easy away day next season
  • edited April 2008
    And who can forget that handball that was given in the last minute against us and they scored from the free-kick when it should have been given the other way.
    He might think the government are conspiring against him, but Al Fayed can't say the FA are!
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]And who can forget that handball that was given in the last minute against us and they scored from the free-kick when it should have been given the other way.
    He might think the government are conspiring against him, but Al Fayed can't say the FA are!

FA is Al fayed backwards! :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]dam hope they dont win i want them down easy away day next season

Snap mate- 5 min walk..... save a load of parking agro as well because their gate will totally plummet if they get relegated.

Perlease!!!
  • Well there we are then. A conspiricy theroy I believe.