Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Vuvu - Bromley's shittest club (and a completely unrelated game.)

edited January 2016 in Not Sports Related
Vuvu is a bit of a dire club in Bromley. The manager is a spitting image for Riga though.

Which one of the current team (+ coaching staff) has more dead ringers though? I think Riga has that generic silver fox look personally, but Solly's began to resemble Professor Green.

Comments

• Hugo Lloris's knees havent gone.
  • As something of a nightclub connoisseur ;) I have to concur went there last year and was practically dead, chavvy and most important no hot girls!

Went there a few years ago when it was Xenon Bar tho and it was very decent.
  • Why go Bromley, Beckenham just down the road much better night.
  • Went there a few years ago when it was Xenon Bar tho and it was very decent.

No it wasn't!

Why go Bromley, Beckenham just down the road much better night.

Tend to agree
  • Must be awful if worse that Jazzmins
  • Sponsored links:

• Jazzmins was superb
  • edited January 2016

Sounds like something a girl from Putney would call her vagina.

I've never been in there btw...

Have you been to Mary's round the corner?
  • ....or Clunges of Blackpool?
  • Bromley died when Delano's shut
  • What about Bibas?
  • I haven't been to a Disco in years.
  • Huskaris said:

Are you saying we are no longer the shittest club in south east London?

Bromley is in Kent
  • Bromley, Kent, BR
  • Sponsored links:

• On the left, I'm not going to suggest anything...

I did get let in there with trainers.
  • PL54 said:

Bromley, Kent, BR

Cheers for that. Will stop paying for the met, london fire brigade, london council tax and stop voting for the mayor now. It's not been Kent since 65. Only the post office call it Kent bitter people from London "proper" and estate agents and home owners trying to make the borough of Bromley sound like a rural haven of farmer's markets.
    I can see how bitter people must annoy you.
  • PL54 said:

Bromley, Kent, BR

Cheers for that. Will stop paying for the met, london fire brigade, london council tax and stop voting for the mayor now. It's not been Kent since 65. Only the post office call it Kent bitter people from London "proper" and estate agents and home owners trying to make the borough of Bromley sound like a rural haven of farmer's markets.
    I wish people from home county boroughs couldn't vote in the mayoral elections...
  • PL54 said:

Bromley, Kent, BR

I can see how bitter people must annoy you.
    Not me treacle.
  • PL54 said:

Bromley, Kent, BR

I wish people from home county boroughs couldn't vote in the mayoral elections...
    Me too and I wish I didn't have to pay for the mayor and other things subsidising what I would call proper London. I'd say past Lewisham is Kent but it all changed for political reasons in 1965 and is now classed as London and London in places like Croydon and Bromley Boroughs. Lewisham and Greenwich was Kent years ago and even Bermondsey Surrey if you go back far enough but that's the nature of big cities they expand over time and incorporate other places.

What an anoraky derailing of a thread ha ha.
  • PL54 said:

Bromley, Kent, BR

Me too and I wish I didn't have to pay for the mayor and other things subsidising what I would call proper London. I'd say past Lewisham is Kent but it all changed for political reasons in 1965 and is now classed as London and London in places like Croydon and Bromley Boroughs. Lewisham and Greenwich was Kent years ago and even Bermondsey Surrey if you go back far enough but that's the nature of big cities they expand over time and incorporate other places.

subsidising London? Wow!

Awful club, it was Delano's. Thread only had a limited shelf live anyway!

Think you have to be under 20 or over 40 and single to go clubbing in Bromley, I only went in to ask where was the furthest place away from it.
  • PL54 said:

Bromley, Kent, BR

subsidising London? Wow!

Awful club, it was Delano's. Thread only had a limited shelf live anyway!

Think you have to be under 20 or over 40 and single to go clubbing in Bromley, I only went in to ask where was the furthest place away from it.
    Under 20 and would never go out in Bromley.

As said earlier, Beckenham is a much better night out.
  • That's like saying pubic lice is a better STD to have than AIDS.
  • Any weekend night we ventured up Bromley town centre, we'd end up having a tear up. Same as over Croydon in the Blue Orchid, that never ended well either.

We had a decent mid week night in Bibas of Bromley one night though, but that was a private party and me pal was the DJ for it

I was a regular in The Oak at Widmore Green for a few years and had a hoot with the folk in there.

But to me, Bromley is a bit like Sidcup, full of Top Gear types