Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any good football quiz questions ?

Looking for some decent quiz questions to bamboozle work colleagues.

You know the type - which club has won.... / which player played in 4 different English Derby matches / KANU etc

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comments

• The Five teams with X in their name is a good one..
  • Try footballteasers.co.uk, they also have an app for Iphone/Ipad, all different type of questions!
  • Pedro45 said:

The Five teams with X in their name is a good one..

Ooo... Exeter City / Crewe Alexandra cant think of any others... Do they have to be English Teams?
  • Oxford, Wrexham are non-league now
  • Which is the only football team to have lost an FA Cup match (in the third round) but still got to the final?
  • Pedro45 said:

The Five teams with X in their name is a good one..

Ooo... Exeter City / Crewe Alexandra cant think of any others... Do they have to be English Teams?
    There are only three league teams with an x in their names. Wrexham and Halifax used to be
  • The only English league team which contains none of the letters in the word "mackerel".
  • MrLargo said:

Oxford, Wrexham are non-league now

Don't want to shock you Largo, but we might be playing Oxford next season in League 1
    I was only referring to Wrexham as being non-League now. Oxford for us next season, Wrexham a couple of years after, Oxford City in the Conference South the year after that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sunderland did it in1979, Villa did it in 1981, who did it in 1980.
  • In 1979 it was won by Sunderland.
    In 1981 it was won by Villa.
    Name the winner in 1980?
  • Name the 6 serbians to have won the premier league
  • Sunderland did it in1979, Villa did it in 1981, who did it in 1980.

Trevor Brooking
  • edited February 2016

The only English league team which contains none of the letters in the word "mackerel".

Ipswich Town isnt it?... Argh found the "C" :(
  • The only English league team which contains none of the letters in the word "mackerel".

Swindon
  • 1 player has scored a hat trick I'm the premier league, championship, league 1, league 2, fa cup, league cup and internationally
  • edited February 2016
  • 1 player has scored a hat trick I'm the premier league, championship, league 1, league 2, fa cup, league cup and internationally

Earnshaw
  • edited February 2016

1 player has scored a hat trick I'm the premier league, championship, league 1, league 2, fa cup, league cup and internationally

Robert Earnshaw? ... Although cant think where the League Two period would have come from
  • Sponsored links:

Name the 6 serbians to have won the premier league

Kezmn
    Vidic
    Matic
    Kolarov
    Nastasic

Don't know the other one.
  • Which two British teams are named after people?

Crewe Alexandra? :smile:

Ipswich Town isnt it?... Argh found the "C" :(
    I'm going to win today - c

Name the 6 serbians to have won the premier league

Kezmn
    Vidic
    Matic
    Kolarov
    Nastasic

Don't know the other one.
    Ivanovic
  • MrOneLung said:

You know the type - which club has won.... / which player played in 4 different English Derby matches / KANU etc

THANKS IN ADVANCE

What are always taken to the FA Cup final but never used?
  • Name the three Iranians to have played in the Premier League...

Robert Earnshaw? ... Although cant think where the League Two period would have come from
    When he was at Cardiff mate.
  • MrOneLung said:

THANKS IN ADVANCE

What are always taken to the FA Cup final but never used?
    The ribbons of the losers?
  • The winner is whoever gets this one right or if no does get it right gets the closest number.

How many FIFA affiliated nations have been represented in the Premier League?