Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ah well, poor Southampton fans

Got a dislike for them after the incidents down ours a couple of weeks ago.

Shame WBA got an equaliser eh?

Comments

• Options
    It is a shame for me mate. My sis's boyfriend's got a box at St Marys. Had a great day out this season, free booze & food all day.
  • Options
    Well done to the stewards keeping the crowd under control at the final whistle...

...when WBA scored a fan got on the pitch, and celebrated with the players and nobody stopped him. he then just wandered back into the crowd!
  • Options
    it's a shame for chris perry and euell/

perry's been fecking awesome tonight
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Well done to the stewards keeping the crowd under control at the final whistle...

...when WBA scored a fan got on the pitch, and celebrated with the players and nobody stopped him. he then just wandered back into the crowd![/quote]what's wrong with that he is a fan and is minutes away
    from getting promoted wonderful good luck to him and the thousands on the pitch after
    hope our players and management team look what they could have had although the players
    are not doubt out clubing fell even more gutted as that could have been us on Sunday
  • Options
    very good turn out from soton 1500-2k live on a monday night with a team going down.... didn't realise so many saints live in the black country
  • Options
    i reckon you must keep spreadsheets full of this stuff !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]very good turn out from soton 1500-2k live on a monday night with a team going down.... didn't realise so many saints live in the black country

yeah,but they had some thing to play for.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]it's a shame for chris perry and euell/

perry's been fecking awesome tonight

Perry was immense last night. Why oh why did we let him go?

Will we see Deano back in the Prem, or will West Brom dump him just like Pompey did?