Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

David Bentley

Did anyone else see Davud Bentley interviewed on skysports, think it must have been at the tennis. What a worthless piece of doo doo he is.Loves Blackburn,loves their fans but must mnove to further his career. The logic to that is he expects to gol to a top four club, well Arsenal have already rejected him, not good enough for chelsea and Man U and if Liverpool think he would add to their team then they are accepting they will never be a premiership winning club.

He epitoimises everything that is wrong with footballers, picked upby Blackburn when rejected by Arsenal, supported by Blackburn when he withdrew from England U21's after the time they could have called up a replacement because he had had a long season and was tired, continues to be picked for england despite poor lack lustre performances.

Comments

• Bentley is a t*sser. I cannot stand the bloke. He harps on about taking Beckhams position and whenever he plays he looks like a pile of sh*t. I hope Blackburn let him rot in the reserves.

(I think he'd look good in our new kit) lol
  • I don't really blame him, if it was looking like McClaren was going to be my next manager I would want out of Blackburn too!
  • [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]I don't really blame him, if it was looking like McClaren was going to be my next manager I would want out of Blackburn too!

Can't believe he would be appointed, needs another 12 months out of the english game before he can be forgiven, I'm hoping Ince gets his chance.
  • edited June 2008
    Hope not. I want Ince to take over from Pardew when he gets the sack in November. :o)
  • [cite]Hope not. I want Ince to take over from Pardew when he gets the sack in November. :o)

If some people dislike Pardews arrogance, god help them if Ince takes over ever.
  • If some people dislike Pardews arrogance, god help them if Ince takes over ever.

And Ince will be off as soon as another half-decent job offer comes in.
  • little mug
  • Over rated self important ponce, he did nothing for England the other week, came on, tried a few runs and fancy flicks but couldn't deliver a single ball of meaning, all show, no substance.