Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leicester City

Put Sky Sports News on this morning and they had an "exclusive" from Leicester announcing Pearson as the next mug.

I remember when they announced Mad Dog and then Holloway.

Is it me or is it a tad boring?

Comments

• Very boring. Bad deal for both parties IMO
  • Don't forget Gary Megson between Mad Dog and Holloway. 4 Managers in less than 12 months. No wonder they got relegated!!!
  • Mr Mandaric is an eccentric short-termist and goes along with the latest fad etc.

Shame for the club, once again a team on the brink of Europe only a few years ago with MoN and now look.
  • Pearson clearly took being knocked out the CL Managerial Cup quite badly........
  • very very boring
  • Who in their right mind would take the Leicester job under Manderic ? Perhaps he's competing with that bloke at Hearts to see who can get through the most managers.
  • I think Pearson will crash and burn. Lucky to keep Southampton up, I know it was difficult situation when he joined the saints but he wont cut it. Surely Leicester need someone with more experience?
  • Is Kish still registered to them, if so how many managers has he had in the last 24 months
  • Curbishley(just)
    Dowie
    Reed
    Pardew
    Wise(Leeds Loan)
    Allen
    Megson
    Holloway
    Pearson

Quite a list!
  • was Kish here during the Dowie / Reed / Pards bit ???
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]was Kish here during the Dowie / Reed / Pards bit ???

Yes, Pards loaned him out to Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds.
  • Kish's number of managers must be some sort of record I reckon!