Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Germany vs Portugal

The state of that pitch.. Germany slow starters to tournaments or what.. had to laugh when Mark Bright described their first goal as a tap in, what a wallly..

Comments

• The pitch was wrecked after the Switzerland-Turkey match that took place in a rainstorm the previous week. Considering that large parts had to be replaced I thought it held up quite well.

Should Ballack's goal have stood though? He gave Ferreira a hefty shove with both hands as the cross came over.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]

Should Ballack's goal have stood though? He gave Ferreira a hefty shove with both hands as the cross came over.

I thought that, the commentators didn't say a thing about it though did they? Plus I was surprised there didn't seem to be any major protest from the Portugese?
  • In my opinion he got away with it, I presume that neither the referee/linesman spotted it.
  • come on you krauts.

just need podolski to nick a couple of more goals for my podolski top scorer germany to win it double.
  • Need Paddy over there to sort the pitch
  • Made me laugh that one of the German players is called Fritz. LOL

Also like the Russian names of Jerk Off and Arse Shavin
  • Fritz was the one who came on with the highlighted mullet. Bet he also had a Scorpions t-shirt on underneath his shirt as well. Let's rock!
  • Best one was the semi spoof video on "Thirty years of hurt" when Skinner + Bidel and Co where playing footie in the coach park and the German fans coach pulls up. When they turn round all the Germans have the same name on their shirts Kuntz still makes me laugh.
  • All hail the Germans! What a lovely peaceful night we had, thanks to them.

As for Ballack's shove, makes up for the perfectly good goal we had disallowed against the Portuguese last time out.

Some you win...
  • How bad were the Portuguese at defending set pieces?!! Great goal by Schweinsteiger though. There have been some fantastic breakaway goals in this tournament.
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't think thee was much in the "shove" to be honest.

The defending was a joke though!
  • Personally think Croatia are looking a sound bet to win it now.
  • edited June 2008
    What did you say Ketman ??? :-)
  • Yet another big game in which Ronaldo failed to stamp his mark
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Personally think Croatia are looking a sound bet to win it now.

;-)