Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spain

Thought the guy with the head band (Ramos ?) was sh*t hot last night. The centre back --kempo look alike is class as well.

Arseshuvin ?? was he there ?????hardly herd his name mentioned other than he hasnt done anything comments.

Comments

• Had £60 on them at 6/1 at the start, agreed Ramos looks the nuts, Puyol has been outstanding and my player of the tournament, Fabregas had a blinder last night.
  • Sergio Ramos was rumoured to be part of a transfer exchange for Ronaldo and I think he would an important part of any team he is class and a real athelete.
  • Backed them from the start and they had a great second half last night. Excellent midfield.

I'll be back working in Frankfurt on Monday so definitely hope Spain win on Sunday.
  • Sadest thing of the night was when they kept going on about how Spain had under performed for so long not reaching a final since 1984. Just sat there thinking of our over rated rubbish who aint been in a final since God was in nappies.
  • How young cesc only makes the bench is absolute criminal, he is their best player by a country mile, and i bet he dont start the final, if he does its cos that villa bloke is injured! That aregones is one hell of a w@nker!

Also he keeps taking off torres, who is their second best player, if he dont start with cesc fabregas, and he takes off torres in the final, then they will quite simply lose!!
  • Also he keeps taking off torres, who is their second best player, if he dont start with cesc fabregas, and he takes off torres in the final, then they will quite simply lose!![/quote]

What, like they did last night against probably the second best team in the tournament???

:-)
  • yeah but dude, against an always well oiled german team you just cant afford to do that!! Russia were shit last night fact ;-)
  • Spain made them look shit, fact!!!! :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]yeah but dude, against an always well oiled german you just cant afford to do that!!

Got experience of well oiled Germans have you MCS? Given a few a quick rub with the Johnson's in the past have you?
  • "how young Cesc only makes the bench" hhhmmmmmmm so MCS do i detect a closet Gooner there ? he says geting the petrol can ready !!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• How young cesc only makes the bench is absolute criminal

Tactics I think, Aragones like some of the other managers in this tournament seems to be selecting a negative team in the first half, presumably to hold their opponents and then bringing on the stronger players later. Van Basten did this with Robben and Schweinsteiger was also starting on the bench for Germany.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]"how young Cesc only makes the bench" hhhmmmmmmm so MCS do i detect a closet Gooner there ? he says geting the petrol can ready !!!!!!!

A ginger closet gooner with comedy beard and an over reliance on the word "dude". Petrol's too good for him - you need a nice collection of stones!
  • germans all the way they'll strangle the life out the spaniards and Podolski will score 2 goals and end tournament top scorer and I will collect my nice little doub;e on germany and podolski.

Auf Wiedersehn -