Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Ginger?! Haha

Beaver more offensive than bitch, shit or arsehole?

What a load of bollocks.
  • Where's wanker and tosser?
  • How is 'dickhead' stronger than...all of the medium words?
  • I guess if it's a synonym for a penis or a vagina, it's Automatically Strong for some weird arcane Victorian-morality reason
  • Macronate said:

Where's wanker and tosser?

He was down bromley wetherspoons for breakfast this morning
  • Nit that I have any reason to care but I think the category of many of those words are wrong. Bastard, for example seems to be a perfectly acceptable work on almost all TV shows (ignoring kids programs) yet they think it worse than Arsehole and shit.

When I was a child shit was considered almost as bad as fuck - apparently it's almost ok now.
  • Surely 'feck is a substitute for a swear word?

Think the list is irrelevant anyway. It isn't the word it's the context you use it.
  • edited August 2017
    ..and not forgetting sexual references....

• Sponsored links:

• Nit that I have any reason to care but I think the category of many of those words are wrong. Bastard, for example seems to be a perfectly acceptable work on almost all TV shows (ignoring kids programs) yet they think it worse than Arsehole and shit.

When I was a child shit was considered almost as bad as fuck - apparently it's almost ok now.

Same as fart. It was a rude word when I was a kid but is now widely used.
  • Seriously "Git" is a swear word?
  • Bukkake is a level above prick teaser, surely. And I reckon anyone who's ever been buggered would say that bugger is at least a tier two swear word.
  • How is SHIT less offensive than beaver?
  • edited August 2017
    I find the word "amazing" more offensive than any of those

pissed me off ever since the London Olympics. couldn't get away from that word. "oh the whole experience was so amazing" fuck off.
  • Why isn't cock womble in there?
  • Sorry - but what's a Punani?
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought living with Mr Tatters had introduced me to a world of crudeness. There are a few words he's never used and I've never heard of. Is he hiding a dark world from me?
  • That table reads like a transcript from family parties back in the day... As grandad was want to say, "A family that fucking swears together, fucking stays together, dickhead!" Ah happy days.
  • edited August 2017
    Macronate said:

Where's wanker and tosser?

Leave i_b_b_o_r_g & cabbles out of this, they never produced the chart. :smile:
  • The radio is worse, my OH bought home a booklet of over 200 words you can't say on air, some of them are really silly. You can't even say fairy.
  • Where is slunt and gruntfuttock?
  • Yeah could someone please explain to me Beef Curtains
  • cafc-west said:

Sorry - but what's a Punani?

It's south of the Punjabi's.
  • Rossman92 said:

Yeah could someone please explain to me Beef Curtains

Tuna canoe
    Badly packed kebab
    Sideways smile