Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MArtin McGuiness, Dominik Diamond, Rod Stewart...

..Billy Connolly, Ben Hayes, Chunes, Elaine Smith, The Pope....your boys took one of a beating,.

We are the People!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• handbags and gladrags...........
  • Oh well, at least there's the European games to look forward to...

;)
  • Thought this was a Charlton forum?
  • That's why it's in the "Other Football and Sports" Category

But I agree... Delete this thread!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Oh well, at least there's the European games to look forward to...

;)[/quote]

yeah after that Man U will be in double figures LOL

Champions League your having a laugh

[quote][cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Thought this was a Charlton forum?[/quote]

Charlton forum when it suits or when Rangers are mentioned very predictable
  • Did i see right that Rangers Centre Midfield is Mendes and Davis, two players that couldn't get starts for two midtable sides in the Prem? I knew the Scottish leagues were weak but thats a bit of a joke surely?
  • [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Did i see right that Rangers Centre Midfield is Mendes and Davis, two players that couldn't get starts for two midtable sides in the Prem? I knew the Scottish leagues were weak but thats a bit of a joke surely?

Both superb yesterday, Mendes' goal was awesome.
  • [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Did i see right that Rangers Centre Midfield is Mendes and Davis, two players that couldn't get starts for two midtable sides in the Prem? I knew the Scottish leagues were weak but thats a bit of a joke surely?

yid friend at work stated this morning that he was very surprised Mendes left Spurs...
  • And Rangers had an Ex Crewe and Sheff Wed Centre half. Didn't look bad to be honest. We should buy him.

And the Kenny Miller, couldn't score in a brothel for Derby. And he an ex-Celt.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]And Rangers had an Ex Crewe and Sheff Wed Centre half. Didn't look bad to be honest. We should buy him.

And the Kenny Miller, couldn't score in a brothel for Derby. And he an ex-Celt.

Ex-Ger first....
  • Sponsored links:

• what a goal jumped round the living room like a mad man when that went in
  • I heard Mendes is doing the business up there, but it just seems very odd. I kind of expected Rangers & Celtic to be on par with teams like Villa, Portsmouth, Spurs etc... but it looks more like they have a side on par with someone like Fulham or Wigan.

Maybe i'm being harsh and that they have just got more out of the players than the English clubs did, it just came as a bit of a shock.
  • Bump.....;-)
  • sink u boat on its way and u know it
  • ha ha wondered how long it would be before you done that
  • Cheeky gits
  • did not last long LOL
  • "Fire Tube One"..........
  • Das Boat great film .

Underneath the waves sh*t film.
  • There's players for both the old firm teams who struggled in the premiership, yet they have a good record against English teams in Europe. Celtic will not be an easy game for Man Utd.
  • Sponsored links:

• I agree but its still "monkey tennis" according to some people...