Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jim Davidson

Old Jimmy boy has got himself in trouble again.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/09/jim-davidson-causes-audience-members-walk-life-stories-racist-jokes-7374850/?ito=social

Never watch life stories but will watch his to see if we get a mention

Comments

• Options
    Ten? That's generous!
  • Options
    He won't talk about Charlton for 10-minutes mate....
  • Options
    I hope this doesn't jeopardize his BBC come back.
  • Options

Why would you go to see anything with Jim Davidson in if you’re going to take offence at what he says.

Rightly or wrongly, you know what you’re going to get with him.

Completely agree

I don't like watching Millwall = don't go
  • Options

Thanks for posting Paulie. I for one would be interested to know what other lifers think about Jim.

Some like him and some don't.
  • Options

Thanks for posting Paulie. I for one would be interested to know what other lifers think about Jim.

I have grown up with him on mainstream Tv,

Seen him live a few times, always found him funny. Pretty committed to CAFC

Others have completely different views...

He is Definately marmite on this forum
  • Options
    BR3red said:

I grew up with him on mainstream TV - the world was a very different place back then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

BR3red said:

I grew up with him on mainstream TV - the world was a very different place back then.
    Used to like him on big break and generation game. He was funny and not offensive at all... But my mum got one of his videos and it wasn't very good.
  • Options
    Saw him live at Stevenage last year and he was hilarious. No racism whatsoever. I met him afterward and we talked about Charlton.
    I despise his political views but I do half the people on CL so I’m not going to hold that against him!
  • Options

Saw him live at Stevenage last year and he was hilarious. No racism whatsoever. I met him afterward and we talked about Charlton.
    I despise his political views but I do half the people on CL so I’m not going to hold that against him!

It ultimately boils down to whether you find someone funny or not - very hard to define why we all laugh at different stuff. Mix of both material and delivery.
  • Options
    I think he knew what he was doing. Obviously desperate for publicity.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I think he knew what he was doing. Obviously desperate for publicity.

Why wouldn't you if invited to go on that show?

Hardly going to talk about the cost of carrots?
  • Options

Why would you hold the political views of people on CL against Jim Davidson?
  • Options
    I think it’s rather a shame he doesn’t post on here.
  • Options

His son used to .
  • Options

I agree

But he would get pelters !
  • Options

Why would you go to see anything with Jim Davidson in if you’re going to take offence at what he says.

Perhaps they didn't realise it was hosted by Piers Morgan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

On a Piers Morgan life stories show??
  • Options
    BR3red said:

On a Piers Morgan life stories show??
    I dunno, they're Jim Davidson fans so they may not be very bright.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Is he still the best we can do..? This man's contribution to comedy is equal to our Karl input to football tactics. Have we really looked everywhere? Any Ballerinas, Conductors, philosophers...
    Ron Jeremy was on tour in Australia recently, brought his sword with him too - looked familiar, any volunteers to check him out..?