Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Parky's chance

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
How many games will you give him under our situation? I just think we have no time to give to someone who "maybe" fit to the job. we need a "must".

btw, 2 games 1 point so far. i hope the board will annouce something on Monday.

Curbs to go!

Comments

• 2 games 1 point so far - coupled with huge improvement in performance and a clean sheet.

The board will be wanting Parky to succeed, we need to give him our backing and support the team.
    Time will tell if he's up to the job.
  • he had our backing yesterday and it was good to see kins come flying out of the dug out when we wernt pressurising the play enough .

Parky and kins were more animated in 1 home game that big nose all season
  • [cite]Posted By: yung2368[/cite]How many games will you give him under our situation? I just think we have no time to give to someone who "maybe" fit to the job. we need a "must".

btw, 2 games 1 point so far. i hope the board will annouce something on Monday.

Curbs to go!

SPANNER ALERT!!!
  • Thats a bit harsh NLA. He only picked the team, he didn't pick his nose. :)
  • Parkinson.Until the very least ,christmas.
  • ok.... league 1 here we are. wake up folks, we dont have time to give someone chance, we need someone to give us chance.
  • Go on then yung2368, who would you suggest that
    a) would keep us up
    b) would want to come to us
    c) we could afford to pay?
  • a) Alan Curbishley (i dont think anyone will doubt about that)

b) Alan Curbishley (16 years is a long time, he must think he should own part of the club)

c) Alan Curbishley (if he willing to return, i guess salary is not a problem for him as he knew the club's financial situation)

I know the club is in financial crisis, but remember, you just cannot hire a bad manager because you cannot afford a good manager. Will you rather to hire a bad manager because of money or will you lend money to afford a good qualify manager?

Will you say I cannot find a beautiful (qualify) girl to be my wife so I just marry a "ugly" girl so i can have sex with?
  • Will you say I cannot find a beautiful (qualify) girl to be my wife so I just marry a "ugly" girl so i can have sex with?

Eh half this forums done that mate.
  • edited November 2008
    yung2368, Curbs has done 16 years with us. If he came back he'd have the journos saying he only did it because he couldn't hack it at a big club. He's not a Charlton fan, he's a professional football manager, so why should he volunteer to work for peanuts because that is all we can afford?

As for your final analogy, you've got the option to be celibate, the club doesn't have the option not to have a manager, so it doesn't really work as a comparison, does it?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Delux099[/cite]Will you say I cannot find a beautiful (qualify) girl to be my wife so I just marry a "ugly" girl so i can have sex with?

Eh half this forums done that mate.
    Oh man, have you got a death wish? I'd start running now...
  • edited November 2008
    yeap, i think the club needs to find the right person. not finding a sub.

and aliwibble, 16 years is a long time, yes, he is professional, but every person should have some feeling about that long period of time, dont you think? if you stay in a house for home for 16 years and you sell it, couple years later you have chance to buy it back, would you consider it and feel emotional?
  • at last, we would see what happen this Sat's game...............
  • [cite]Posted By: yung2368[/cite]at last, we would see what happen this Sat's game...............

My goodness, how your English has improved yung...truely remarkable!