Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spare tickets for Wemberleeeeee

please let me know if any one has a spare ticket. Thank you. 

Comments

• LMAO me too!
  • Anyone got 7 spares? Plus a parking space and lunch please. Thank You
  • I'm going to be in the same boat I think!! hopefully they will make general sale
  • 2 spares needed 😜 here
  • Another for me please.
  • Me too for 2 tickets
  • Oi im First 🤗
  • I mean, yeah me too
  • I'm sixth.
  • edited May 2019
  • Sponsored links:

• Do me favour! Surely the allocation will be enough for all! 
    You would think so...
  • No tickets available on official site.  It's a disgrace.
  • Do me a favour! Surely the allocation will be enough for all! Then again...

• Allocation is 36,918 more details at 09:00 according to the official site.
  • 👀
  • I’ve just got 15 for all my rugby and hockey supporting mates.  Sorry no spares
  • I don't think this will make general sale, first time at the new Wembley and with season ticket holders being able to grab 4 each I just don't see it. Gutting for me personally but I'll just pay a crazy price if I have to for a ticket 
  • Blinking eck, not even on sale yet!!!!
  • I genuinely didn’t think this was a thing... is it really possible that I won’t be able to go cos I don’t have a season ticket? 
  • Will definitely go on general sale - they’re not priced for people to buy ahead of knowing who will actually want them.
  • Sponsored links:

• I remember Wembley 98 having quite a few empty seats in our section - did we sell all our allocation then? Also remember queuing for hours to actually get them....
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    I genuinely didn’t think this was a thing... is it really possible that I won’t be able to go cos I don’t have a season ticket? 
    Can't see it being a problem, you must know a season ticket holder or two
  • How many season ticket holders we got ?

• JiMMy 85 said:
    I genuinely didn’t think this was a thing... is it really possible that I won’t be able to go cos I don’t have a season ticket? 
    Can't see it being a problem, you must know a season ticket holder or two
    Sadly, I don’t. 
  • Anyone know if your Charlton membership (con number) is recycled if not used ? I've only ever purchased on the gate and and wondering if it is still valid.

Or if I pay for a valley gold membership is my membership number set out In the post or do i get it upon check out ? 
  • I already know of 3 Millwall supporters bragging that they will be going because they know a ST holder a is getting them tickets.!
  • cafckev said:
    I already know of 3 Millwall supporters bragging that they will be going because they know a ST holder a is getting them tickets.!
    Should be banned for life if true. No reason to be getting tickets for them, we know what Millwall do when they get to Wembley. We don't need them ripping out seats in our end.
  • Why on earth would any Millwall fan want to watch Charlton at Wembley? It's not like they haven't been there to see their own team much in recent years.