Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pub near Fulham FC on Saturday

Where is everyone drinking on Saturday? Can’t remember the name of the pub I went to when we played them last.

Comments

• Where is everyone drinking on Saturday? Can’t remember the name of the pub I went to when we played them last.
    12.30 KO I doubt anywhere.
  • Spotted Horse on the high street and the rocket (Spoons) are the designed away pub. The big spoons by the station is now a vodka rev’s. I’ll be drinking in the Fox and Hounds with a couple of Fulham mates. Probably the best pub, but is very difficult to get in without Fulham colours or home match ticket.
  • Spotted Horse on the high street and the rocket (Spoons) are the designed away pub. The big spoons by the station is now a vodka rev’s. I’ll be drinking in the Fox and Hounds with a couple of Fulham mates. Probably the best pub, but is very difficult to get in without Fulham colours or home match ticket.
    Roland out black & white scarf.
  • Going with a Fulham friend who loves a beer, he can lead on - sitting next to him on my hands at the ground.
  • 9am start in sports bar at Waterloo ( have checked they are open ) for the rugby then train to Putney from there. 

Will have a few after in Fulham area. 

• Where is everyone drinking on Saturday? Can’t remember the name of the pub I went to when we played them last.
    Wspoons opposite Putney Station, 20 minutes walk from ground.
    Wspoons opposite Putney Station, 20 minutes walk from ground.
    Hasn’t been there for two years. Weatherspoons sold a lot of their portfolio in London and that was one of them. 
  • Anyone know of decent parking near to Craven Cottage?

Got me, my cousin and two toddlers coming from West Sussex so don't want to faf about with public transport. (Also no idea on rules for buggies at football!) 
  • The away end is a "temporary" metal structure accessed up a fair amount of stairs.
    (Like on the 18th hole of The Open).
    I would suggest a buggy is out of the question.
  • We'll be in the home end as my Cousin bought the tix

Been many times before but never by car.
  • Sponsored links:

• I've driven a couple of times & parked just over the bridge nr Putney Bridge tube station. 10 min walk through the park. 
  • quite like The Crabtree, 5 to 10 minute walk just up from the ground heading towards Hammersmith (which also has some nice pubs by the river. better for after the game i would of thought though) 
  • Cost £15 but booked a driveway off Putney Bridge road using JustPark app.
  • reckon I'd rather watch it on TV than have to take my toddler (and a buggy!) to that mate!!
  • The Eight Bells is a great pub, great beer, good location and was very welcoming.

Hopefully they don't hold a grudge over the berk that dropped a flare in there last time we were there.
  • Spoons near Putney Brisge on the South side
  • The Eight Bells is a great pub, great beer, good location and was very welcoming.

Hopefully they don't hold a grudge over the berk that dropped a flare in there last time we were there.
    Where is this? On the high street?
  • The Mitre in my opinion is the best pub in Fulham, lived there for a few years so I know it quite well.

• We'll be drinking in The Windmill by Waterloo for the rugby, then making our way down by train
  • The Mitre in my opinion is the best pub in Fulham, lived there for a few years so I know it quite well.

Living in a pub sounds nice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gave the Fox and Hounds a quick call. Their opening early for the Rugby and shouldn’t be any issue for away fans tomorrow, pre match.
  • Corporate at Fulham Palace !!! Then off to home stand

What a prat!
  • The Oktoberfest pub is good
  • Hopefully the rain will hold off, woke up fancying s nice pre match pint by the river
  • Taking my daughter so will probably head to the Rocket (weatherspoons).
  • Ditto with my boy Stu, will keep an eye out mate
  • Ditto with my boy Stu, will keep an eye out mate
    Is that where you're heading? 
  • The Rocket is very quiet at the moment but isn’t serving beer until 11 o’clock!
  • The Boat House next to the Rocket, it has the rugby on and is selling beer.