Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• What an absolute piss take
  • EFL has fucked us over . What a surprise . 
  • Makes my blood boil, disgraceful, and another example of why the EFL is not fit for purpose.

• if only we knew a dodgy lawyer in the business who could help us appeal this decision 
  • Bottle jobs.

EFL must really have it in for us

• Terrible. Charged this season, decision made this season so deduct points this season.
  • So now clubs can factor in a budget for cheating, and it all works out just fine.
  • Beyond fuming
  • EFL are scum. So, they stayed up by essentially not sticking to the rules.🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Sponsored links:

• So now clubs can factor in a budget for cheating, and it all works out just fine.

Exactly.

• Guys, football is run by gin swigging old geezers on the take and having an easy life. Sheff Wed are part of that institution. There was never a chance the EFL would have relegated Wednesday, never.
  • Not it all surprised. But can you imagine another season in the championship with our budget and squad. Thanks but no thanks.

I know I’m missing the point with that comment mind. 
  • Would like to see Charltons reaction to this, and whether they’ll fight i
  • Wankers thieves & liers.

Everybody Fucking Lies the EFL.

• sammy391 said:
    Would like to see Charltons reaction to this, and whether they’ll fight i
    Is there anybody left in the club to have a reaction, all those that are left with the exception of a few good ones are out to shaft us.
  • Sponsored links:

• F***ing cheats - the season has not been completed. Deliberately allowed Wednesday to stay up.

Disgusting!!!
  • By the way for everyone blaming the EFL, the decision to deduct 12 points and do it next season is the decision of the independent disciplinary panel, not the EFL.
  • By the way for everyone blaming the EFL, the decision to deduct 12 points and do it next season is the decision of the independent disciplinary panel, not the EFL.
    I bet you there is a story behind that which involves the guidance the EFL gave it. We need all of this out in the open and a legal challenge is the way to get it.
    Independent of what exactly?
    ...with 6 members from Sheffield on board.
  • Something very dodgy here....
  • edited February 10
    By the way for everyone blaming the EFL, the decision to deduct 12 points and do it next season is the decision of the independent disciplinary panel, not the EFL.
    But it should have been the EFL.

They passed the decision over to the independent panel to shirk the decision. 
    Corrupt bunch of c***s. 
  • It is fair for the commission to decide whether guilty, but the EFL should apply the punishment in line with its rules.
  • Clearly bent decision some cash has passed hands somewhere along the line here.

Rick Parry you are a fucking disgrace leading this useless organisation.

People taking a lead from FIFA, our game is in disarray.