Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Maldives.

edited January 2007 in Match Day Travel
Any recommendations?

Comments

• WSSWSS
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]no, it's rubbish, it smells and everything is overpriced. sorry to piss on your bonfire dood.
  • westside you are a card! lol

anyway, there was a thread on i think 'dubai' which had some references to some one goin to or have been to maldieves!

I dont mind the maldieves, sounds nice!
  • shag been to the Dives. he can help you tomorrow.
  • Fantastic if you like Scuba diving, snorkling or reading. Total chill out if that's your thing.
  • I'm a bit old for bopping down the disco so chilling in the sun is for me.
  • then this is the place.
  • edited January 2007
    we stayed in a water bungalow on baros 10 years ago.a tiny island that took no time to walk around.great for chilling,decent bar and a couple of restaurants.most islands were surrounded by reef so plenty of snorkelling.

great weather though i don't think it is meant to be so good during our summer months.monsoon and all that.

we already did our padi in england to was able to take full advantage of the great diving there,saw reef sharks, turtles,eagle rays and a billion other creatures.

read a load of books and i couldn't recommend the place any higher.
  • I'm going there in June for honeymoon... total chillout

I'll be more chilled than Ketters, if that's possible
  • You've changed you Honeymoon destination?

I went for mine a couple of years ago, amazing time. fabulous place got badly sunburnt on my back from snorkeling!
  • Sponsored links:

• Yep sure have! Got very cold feet about the other plan!