Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone know anything about cat breeds?

There's a cat that comes in my garden, big and long haired. Colour like a Russain Blue, not flat-faced like a Persian.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Get some nets and catch it like a fish
  • edited March 2009
    Lion Poo think u can it from some garden centres or howletts so keep s them away so i hear.. failing that:

polish_heavy_sniper_rifle-thumb.jpg

with the silencer on...

funny-pictures-of-cats-dot-info-345.jpg
  • Its a Kentish Lynx.

Probably.

Watch out though, it might retaliate!
  • Its a feline love god....
  • My best guess would be a Nebelung. They are big, long haired and blue/grey so that's the most likely candidate. They are exceptionally beautiful cats - but the breed is quite rare, so if it is a Nebelung, and the owners are letting it roam around free, they're a bit dense.
  • Is this the culprit - if so it is indeed a nebelung - beautiful cat!
  • I don't know any cat breeders but I do know that if a cat takes a shit on your carpets that it's almost impossible to clean and get rid of the smell....You might like to contact MOG to fit some new ones because he's a carpet fitter by all accounts.
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I don't know any cat breeders but I do know that if a cat takes a shit on your carpets that it's almost impossible to clean and get rid of the smell....You might like to contact MOG to fit some new ones because he's a carpet fitter by all accounts.

are you on Commission ?
  • Thanks for the "free" adverts SoundAs..............

;-)