Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THOSE WITH TICKETS TO THE EUROS

Yeah, another thread about the Euros, just what CL needs!

These were covered in another Euros thread, but that seems to have been hijacked.

Who has what where? Anyone still planning on going into Europe?

Comments

• Had all England group games, semi and final for 18 months... now a refund and multiple ballots later... 0

Not bitter at all!
  • edited June 2021
    Had all England group games, semi and final for 18 months... now a refund and multiple ballots later... 0

Not bitter at all!
    Snap. Infuriating. Still hoping I might get the semi and final (if we get there) with the increased capacity.
  • MrLargo said:
    Had all England group games, semi and final for 18 months... now a refund and multiple ballots later... 0

Not bitter at all!
    Snap. Infuriating. Still hoping I might get the semi and final (if we get there) with the increased capacity.
    and double snap! 
  • MrLargo said:

Not bitter at all!
    I think the variant speculation/case numbers will scupper any capacity increase but hoping for a bit more luck in any further ballots... all the best!
  • Got tickets for all England games. Provisional to the final. Won’t go to the QF whether it’s Rome or Russia. Purely as can’t do the quarantine time. Friend from work has ticket for games in Amsterdam. Will speak tomorrow to see whether he is still going.

• edited June 2021
    MrLargo said:

Not bitter at all!
    Without trying to turn this into a conversation about politics or COVID. 

I heard there was a contractual agreement with UEFA to increase numbers to at least 45k for the semis and final. To anyone think this a conspiracy crack. Why else is there a huge fan zone in the middle of Glasgow at the moment, when everything else is closed. Make of that whatever you want.
  • I had tickets for the Croatia and Scotland matches and both semis.

Now just the one semi final. Only chance of seeing England is if we finish second in the group…
  • Had all England group games, semi and final for 18 months... now a refund and multiple ballots later... 0

Not bitter at all!
    Exactly the same bar the final 
  • Got the Scotland game, returned the other two group games a few months back as didn’t fancy it with so much uncertainty. Will be entitled to tickets for all the knockout games if we make it, but will not travel abroad for the quarter final.
  • Just the czech game atm but the semis and final I will be able to get a ticket for if we progress 
  • Sponsored links:

• Croatia v Czech Rep at Hampden is the only one I definitely have. Hopeful for the re-arranged 1/4 final match that was in Dublin but now at Wembley.

Horror stories of tickets which require you to turn up 3 hours before kick off. Will they really turn you away if you get there, say, 1 hour before?
  • I had tickets for the Croatia and Scotland matches and both semis.

Now just the one semi final. Only chance of seeing England is if we finish second in the group…
    My dad brought a special ticket which enabled him to watch Italy all the way to the final...........in 1966! They were knocked out and beaten 2-0 by North Korea. North Korea, not even South Korea! He did get to watch England win the cup at Wembley with my English Uncle Henry and supported them like a true Englishman I was told. I was one and a half at the time!
  • se9addick said:
    Croatia v Czech Rep at Hampden is the only one I definitely have. Hopeful for the re-arranged 1/4 final match that was in Dublin but now at Wembley.

Horror stories of tickets which require you to turn up 3 hours before kick off. Will they really turn you away if you get there, say, 1 hour before?
    UEFA have given every ticket holder a 30-minute entry slot. It is strongly recommended that you arrive in this time slot to help facilitate social distancing when entering the stadium. If you arrive late for your slot you will still be allowed entry into the ground
  • Only Croatia game atm after having tickets for every England game refunded. Hopefully will get lucky in the knockout stages, I can’t wait!
  • i also read that food and drink ( including alcohol ) will be on sale within the ground - do you think they are being clever and will be selling the 0.5% stuff and classing it as technically alcohol 
  • my entry time is 5-5.30pm LOL 3 hours before kick off.
  • Had tickets for France v Germany in Munich but decided to cancel due to the issues surrounding international travel.

Had tickets for Spain v Slovakia in Bilbao, but Uefa cancelled these when the games were moved to Seville. Tbf, we would have cancelled these anyway for the same reasons as above.

Also had tickets for the first semi final at Wembley but Uefa cancelled these when they did a re-ballot. I assume the game is oversold.

Not had any communication from Uefa about a chance to buy any additional tickets that become available, should the capacity at Wembley be increased. Would love to have gone to a few games but think I'll have to wait for Euro 2024 in Germany now.
  • Did anyone have any luck with the last 16 tickets at Wembley today? Was an absolute mess, a free for all basically.

I still have a pair of cat 2 tickets for the quarter final in Rome, highly unlikely I'm going to make it.
  • PopIcon said:
    Did anyone have any luck with the last 16 tickets at Wembley today? Was an absolute mess, a free for all basically.

I still have a pair of cat 2 tickets for the quarter final in Rome, highly unlikely I'm going to make it.
    Yeah I got some, I didn't have them originally (had the one in Copenhagen I sold last year and SF tickets which were cancelled on me), it is a shambles and I'm seeing a lot of people who originally had tickets for the game at Wembley didn't get priority access which is disgraceful. I lucked out by just being on the ticket portal at the time they were released, genuinely feel for anyone who had them originally and didn't manage to get any back. UEFA just don't care though as long as they sell what they have.
  • colthe3rd said:
    PopIcon said:
    Did anyone have any luck with the last 16 tickets at Wembley today? Was an absolute mess, a free for all basically.

Yeah I got some, I didn't have them originally (had the one in Copenhagen I sold last year and SF tickets which were cancelled on me), it is a shambles and I'm seeing a lot of people who originally had tickets for the game at Wembley didn't get priority access which is disgraceful. I lucked out by just being on the ticket portal at the time they were released, genuinely feel for anyone who had them originally and didn't manage to get any back. UEFA just don't care though as long as they sell what they have.
    I originally had tickets for the Dublin game and so did my pals, UEFA have been saying all along that we'd get priority. I had to mess about for an hour and book them as singles. UEFA have had a shocker, clearly don't give a shit about the supporters.
  • Sponsored links:

• yep will likely get offered through England supporters club but didn't want to wait/risk it got 4 x cat 3 tickets £42 a pop.
  • yep will likely get offered through England supporters club but didn't want to wait/risk it got 4 x cat 3 tickets £42 a pop.
    @palarsehater did you get on to the uefa thing within seconds? I was on so quickly but still didn’t get any!
  • edited June 2021
    Found out about today's lottery about an hour too late. Had all the group games, didn't get anything from the multiple re-ballots, missed out today. My mate had his R16 ticket cancelled this morning by UEFA and only found out after it had effectively been resold to the general public at noon. As long as they fill the seats with as many Category 1 tickets as possible they don't give a monkeys. What an absolute shambles.
  • PopIcon said:
    colthe3rd said:
    PopIcon said:

I originally had tickets for the Dublin game and so did my pals, UEFA have been saying all along that we'd get priority. I had to mess about for an hour and book them as singles. UEFA have had a shocker, clearly don't give a shit about the supporters.
    I was in this boat too. Absolute joke. They had my money for basically two years sat in their account, then decided to send it back to me and take the tickets back about 2 weeks before the tournament. 

Then with no warning in the middle of the day send an email inviting a free for all for new tickets. I got on within 13 mins of receiving the email and whilst it showed tickets available, when you actually selected them it said ‘no longer available’. Absolute pisstake that we weren’t given the opportunity to have the tickets back that they had given us opportunity to return and which we had rejected so clearly still wanted to go to the game! Even made a loss on the refund by the time the exchange rates for paying in euros etc factored in.

disgraceful 
    Same. I had Dublin but get refund and lost out.
  • Found out about today's lottery about an hour too late. Had all the group games, didn't get anything from the multiple re-ballots, missed out today. My mate had his R16 ticket cancelled this morning by UEFA and only found out after it had effectively been resold to the general public at noon. As long as they fill the seats with as many Category 1 tickets as possible they don't give a monkeys. What an absolute shambles.
    They were selling all four cats for the last 16 match. Odd that your mate only got his refund today, i got mine about a month ago.
  • Got 2 in CAT 3.
  • Eng fans sale should begin tomorrow. Would like to think our allocation should rise to at least 5k which should see some mates get one who missed out so far.

As annoying as it is for those missing out in the UEFA general sales, I know loyal England fans who have done years of games and travelled to Brazil and South Africa world cups who have not had a sniff so far after originally having all games. That’s harsh. Hopefully it improves with the bigger attendances now.

@palarsehater you could have met up with our Vale chums last night 😉 Let us know your plans next Tuesday. We have tables booked from midday in West Hempstead..
  • You have to look at how ineffective ESTC have been at informing  fans. They get £80 pa from us to act as an uncommunicative ticket agency. Although I did get a lovely video from a couple of weeks ago..

Its a shame Gareth didn't drop the divisive politicising of the England team and campaign for more equitable treatment of England fans instead. But I doubt if he knows we exist