Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall v Peterborough

Not sure how impressed i was with Millwall,look a good young committed side,thought Peterborough were absolute shite,oh dear look's like we could be no 3 in south london

Comments

• i couldn't bring myself to watch more than 10 mins of it, i hate them soooooooooooo much.... just when you think it can't get any worse them muppets could go up....
    saw bits of leicester v leeds and omg the quality of football is abysmal
    and i know everyone says we go to watch charlton, i also like to watch a decent game of footy and we'll be playing some real crap teams next year and to think just over 2 years ago man utd, chelsea and arsenal were our visitors , still it might please some cos we'll have more chance of winning (weirdos)
  • Can't agree that Peterborough were shite - I just think that Millwall closed them down and put in a real solid, hard performance. Like the Millwall of old I'm afraid to say. Whitbread was outstanding.

I was about to start a thread on this entitled: 'Our Real Rivals'

All this false 'hatred' of Palace has got on my nerves for years. I've said on here before that Millwall are our real rivals and some Charlton fans are soon going to have a nasty shock.

To be honest I don't know what's worse: them going up or staying down.

One thing's for sure: they're better than us and it will be 6 points lost for us next season if they don't go up.
  • [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]

One thing's for sure: they're better than us and it will be 6 points lost for us next season if they don't go up.

Oh, come on, Jimmy .......no need to be so defeatist mate.

At this point, you've no idea how next season will pan out.

;o)
  • After that pen farce in the first half, i could not be asked to watch anymore of it.
  • edited April 2009
    The standard of football was total toilet, next season isn't going to be pretty.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]

Oh, come on, Jimmy .......no need to be so defeatist mate.

At this point, you've no idea how next season will pan out.

;o)

We always do shit against them.

And they ARE better than us.
  • I'll try not to spoil your gloom, Jimmy.

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I'll try not to spoil your gloom, Jimmy.

;o)

stop trying to build our hopes up...
    still law of averages one year you might be right;-) 3 or 4 seasons from now i reckon ;-(
  • You concentrate on your defeatism if you want Jimmy, as long as you don't mind me concentrating on John Hendry, Lee Bowyer, Morts in the corner etc.

Its gonna happen so lets attack it.

Bring it on
  • i'd love to see our full record against millwall considering we have always been a better football team than millwall i'm pretty sure it makes scary reading , they are/were our bogey team
  • Sponsored links:

• you know full well its a disasterous record.

But i have no interest in how many times we've lost to them 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago. Sounding like a manger here, but you can only deal with the next game, and if you take a pathetic, defeatist attitude into it, well there will only be one result.

If there is changes to be down in the boardroom, and on the training field this summer, then we equally as fans have to grow some bo**ocks
  • And yes i have just come back from the pub !
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]you know full well its a disasterous record.

But i have no interest in how many times we've lost to them 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago. Sounding like a manger here, but you can only deal with the next game, and if you take a pathetic, defeatist attitude into it, well there will only be one result.

If there is changes to be down in the boardroom, and on the training field this summer, then we equally as fans have to grow some bo**ocks

Good post, AFKA.

Ooh Aah, you just need some of what AFKA's been drinking........

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite] if you take a pathetic, defeatist attitude into it, well there will only be one result.

disagree i always think we'll lose and sometimes we win;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]if you take a pathetic, defeatist attitude into it, well there will only be one result.

disagree i always think we'll lose and sometimes we win;-)

It's like living huddled in the corner of a dark windowless room, and then once in a while you see a shaft of daylight when somebody briefly opens the door ....

;o)
  • ..... before it quickly closes again.

;o)