Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I feel dirty

Yesterday i had to register with West Ham in order to purchase 10 tickets for the Napoli friendly.

Whilst it is for one of my best mates stag do it does mean i am now on their mailing list and i will miss the first game of the season.

I feel unclean!

Comments

• at least it wasn't millsmall
  • [cite]Posted By: millaphile[/cite]Yesterday i had to register with West Ham in order to purchase 10 tickets for the Napoli friendly.

Whilst it is for one of my best mates stag do it does mean i am now on their mailing list and i will miss the first game of the season.

I feel unclean!

Wash your mouth out..............................................................you dirty little devil.
  • I had to register with Arsenal to get tickets for Sunday. :(
  • the thread of shame... anyone else want to confess to joining other clubs membership ....
  • I'm on the Fulham mailing list as a result of applying for tickets in their neutral area a few years ago.
  • Well my brother in law is a Naaaaaaaaaaaarwich fan and he and his Mrs have just produced their first baby farmer, so my Mrs ordered them some stuff online at the Canaries shop. Now we are constantly bombarded with offers and ticket news, I have put so many emails in the junk folder but like all the dodgey mail they sneakily change their address a wee bit each time!
  • i do get daily messages from Southend Utd on the email had to join seasons ago to get few tickets for my son...........and never thought we would be playing them...
  • I registered for Arsenal to get tickets for Italy Brazil. I saw it as needs-must in this day and age. Cancelled the registration once we were done, but you're right, I still feel a bit tainted.
  • Arsenal and Hearts.
  • I'm going to put Goonerhater on the Arsenal membership list - I may also sign him up for the kids club so he can meet Gunnersauras.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I'm going to put Goonerhater on the Arsenal membership list - I may also sign him up for the kids club so he can meet Gunnersauras.

that would be brilliant
  • I used to get emails from palace! I registered on their official site as i wanted to read an article on there once about us. i couldnt get myself delisted but they seem to have stopped.
  • I'm on arsenal went to the brazil match and I'm on fulhams because went to the ireland match last year, go through ticket master if poss then no need to sign up..
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I used to get emails from palace! I registered on their official site as i wanted to read an article on there once about us. i couldnt get myself delisted but they seem to have stopped.

Now that is disgusting, I would have smashed my computer up on receipt of the first missive and then promptly hacked off my fingers (because they by typing in my email address caused all that distress) and then gouged out my own eyes in the hope of removing all visual memory of the distasteful event
  • edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Well my brother in law is a Naaaaaaaaaaaarwich fan and he and his Mrs have just produced their first baby farmer, so my Mrs ordered them some stuff online at the Canaries shop. Now we are constantly bombarded with offers and ticket news, I have put so many emails in the junk folder but like all the dodgey mail they sneakily change their address a wee bit each time!

Had the very same thing when i ordered a cup replay programme from them.
  • Mine is so much worse. I'm registered with the pikeys, after getting tickets in the home end for our cup game down there. Eugh.
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Mine is so much worse. I'm registered with the pikeys, after getting tickets in the home end for our cup game down there. Eugh.

Thanks for that Medders - saved me the trouble :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I'm going to put Goonerhater on the Arsenal membership list - I may also sign him up for the kids club so he can meet Gunnersauras.

I bet u don't lol - would be funn though u can just imagine the rant on here

[cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Mine is so much worse. I'm registered with the pikeys, after getting tickets in the home end for our cup game down there. Eugh.

i thought u was an honorary member anyway
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]the thread of shame... anyone else want to confess to joining other clubs membership ....[/quote]

A few years ago prior to a game against Palace I registered for their newsletter, just for the one game, but have failed miserably to undo my subscription ever since, despite now directing it straight to spam, iot still pops up in my in box every now and again.
  • I've never joined a club membership scheme for another club, but way back when we played Arsenal at Highbury I went to the match with a gooner supporting friend. Before the game we tossed a coin to see which end we'd stand in, I lost and had to watch the match from the North Bank. We lost (4-0), it rained, I nearly got arrested and I wished I'd reneged on the bet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Joined up at Luton many moons ago when away fans were banned following on from the splendid efforts by those much maligned Millsmall 'fans'.
  • Medders registered a few of us with Palace a while back, that's about it
  • I'm registered at QPR from buying a ticket there a few years back - v Barnsley when they were in the third division.

I kept getting e-mails from Arsenal until recently because I went on a tour of Highbury a couple of weeks before it closed.
  • Carlisle!
    Up there a few years back visiting relatives. They were at home to Orient so thought we'd go along. Premium TV website now allows me to visit all the others without having to register.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Medders registered a few of us with Palace a while back, that's about it

Ah yeah! A quick email to their ticket office "Hi, I'm Stu/Glenn/Paul/Dicko etc and I'd love to come watch a game at super Palarse. Please call me"

Dicko's rant afterwards was legendary!
  • [cite]Posted By: millaphile[/cite]Yesterday i had to register with West Ham in order to purchase 10 tickets for the Napoli friendly.

I feel unclean!

Banable offence from CL? ;-)
  • Not football but had to register with SlurreyCCC last year to get a 20/20 ticket at the Oval.
    Sorry.........
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Not football but had to register with SlurreyCCC last year to get a 20/20 ticket at the Oval.
    Sorry.........

* Sharp intake of breath *

Noooooooooooooooooo......ban him! ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Medders registered a few of us with Palace a while back, that's about it

Ah yeah! A quick email to their ticket office "Hi, I'm Stu/Glenn/Paul/Dicko etc and I'd love to come watch a game at super Palarse. Please call me"

Dicko's rant afterwards was legendary!

I'm not gonna lie, that was pretty funny, I can just picture him screaming abuse at some poor doris then hurling his phone across the room!
  • I am affiliated to one club and one club alone. There is only room for one club in my life.

Anyone on another mailing list is a deserter - plain and simple!