Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Johnstons Paint trophy

Comments

• 2-0 Barnet, 20 left.
  • [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]We'll get Millwall in this at some point - FACT

Sorry, thought if the quote had "FACT" it was definetly True...........
  • Just got back in.

Well, how did the pink lions do tonight .... ?
  • [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]That would be the top coat then would it Oggy?

That's putting a gloss on it.
  • When is the draw? Saturday?
  • 2nd round draw is live on soccer am on saturday
  • [cite]Posted By: letthegoodtimesroll[/cite]we haven't got a quad big enough to cope with a run
    Need more muscle work in the gym maybe?
  • I'll get me under coat!
  • 2nd round draw is live on soccer am on saturday
    Hold on a second.. Charlton will be fans of the week, little Johnnies painting trophy draw, the super reds live on Sky? Coincidence?
  • Sponsored links:

• Was explained earlier in the thread.
  • No chance of Millwall then boys after they were humiliated by Barnet last night anyone see this?
  • Leyton, Gills and Barnet are the aways I would like in the 2nd round.

If we win in our first match we're in to the regional quarter final! Wem Ber Lee, Wem Ber Lee!
  • Would be nice to see at Wembley this season and lift a trophy, dont think i would like to go there in the play offs again
  • Yea a trip to Wemberley is on the cards i think i would luv to get Leyton it was such agood atmos when i went ther earlier this season can only imagine it would be as good if not better in a cup match.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Would be nice to see at Wembley this season and lift a trophy, dont think i would like to go there in the play offs again[/quote]

Wouldnt mind too much if it was like the one against Sunderland that was a good day out
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Yea a trip to Wemberley is on the cards i think i would luv to get Leyton it was such agood atmos when i went ther earlier this season can only imagine it would be as good if not better in a cup match.[/quote]

Not in that cup mate, the crowd would be around 2000
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Would be nice to see at Wembley this season and lift a trophy, dont think i would like to go there in the play offs again

In principle, yes. But i would still shove out the reserves in the first few rounds and only take it seriously when we have to.

We still do not have a particularly strong squad in some areas. Last night Millwall lost their captain and centre forward to injury.

Are we really that bothered about it enough to risk that ? I'm not
  • I believe you're required to field at least 5 players who have regularly started 1st team matches this season.

So teams can't put out a complete reserve team.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By:Not in that cup mate, the crowd would be around 2000[/quote]

Really how harsh. How come they would give lower alocation for a cup match than for a League game that a bit strange AAHHH is it cos it wo=ill be a weekday game if we met orient possibly?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2009
    Of course we will win the trophy, afterall we are such a great cup team. . . .
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Of course we will win the trophy, afterall we are such a great cup team. . . .[/quote]

:-) That mayed my smile.
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Of course we will win the trophy, afterall we are such a great cup team. . . .

.......providing we're not off-colour.
  • edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I believe you're required to field at least 5 players who have regularly started 1st team matches this season.

So teams can't put out a complete reserve team.

Still like I said you could put out half a reserve team. Perfect opportunity to give the likes of Spring, McLeod, Solly, Tuna, Randolph etc a game.
  • Here's the brackets for the second round

Northern Section - West

Accrington Stanley
    Bury
    Carlisle United
    Macclesfield Town
    Port Vale
    Shrewsbury Town
    Stockport County
    Tranmere Rovers

Northern Section - East

Bradford City
    Chesterfield
    Darlington
    Grimsby Town
    Hartlepool United
    Huddersfield Town
    Leeds United
    Notts County

Southern Section - West

AFC Bournemouth
    Aldershot Town
    Exeter City
    Hereford United
    Northampton Town
    Southampton
    Swindon Town
    Torquay United

Southern Section - East

Barnet
    Brighton & Hove Albion
    Charlton Athletic
    Gillingham
    Leyton Orient
    Milton Keynes Dons
    Norwich City
    Southend United
  • Who do people want in the second round? Orient away again would be good but gutted Dagenham went out as that would have been a fairly local away day
  • Barnet or Orient away

Want Orient cos I was on holiday when we played them and its a ground I wanted to do
  • Yeah I missed Orient too, suspect it may have changed since 2003 when I last went, a 5-0 cafc friendly victory including a bartlett hat trick
  • Anyone but Norwich or MK Dons away. Not because we would lose but just for the sake of the travelling.
  • MK away would be good, about an hour from the ground on the coach, so we should take a few