Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Influx of idiotic illiterate new members

We seem to be getting quite a few in the last couple of weeks.

Is there a specific reason ? Have they been banned or moved from other sites ?

Comments

• What do you mean? Medders has been on here for ages!
  • They've gone back to skool so need an excuse not to do homework?
  • I'm liking that this is in the "Announcements" category.
  • FURTHEREST
  • You having a go? :-)
  • There's a guy on 606 call addickted2charlton, who you need a translator to understand!

Let's hope its not some of the colourful characters who post on the OS fans views bit.
  • Dahn our grahnd
  • I wonder if a few of them will be looking for ''spare tickets for the 'Wall game anybody?"
  • [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]There's a guy on 606 call addickted2charlton, who you need a translator to understand!

Let's hope its not some of the colourful characters who post on the OS fans views bit.

He used to be on the Charlton Babes site, 3 or 4 years ago. Proper WUM.
    Eventually kicked out of Babes as far as I know.

Ask A2C about Bryan Hughes, wonder footballer who used to play for Charlton, lol
  • has HOF gone offline
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]There's a guy on 606 call addickted2charlton, who you need a translator to understand!

was going to mention this chap - can't for the life of me understand how his way of typing is quicker or easier so no idea why he does it
  • Yeah, the standard has gone right down... not like us old dogs who've been around since back in the day.

That day being the end of June.

I'll eh, get my coat.
  • Some of the old feckers on here can be just as bad, but it is a broad church and I don't criticise anyones language unless they have criticised me. Live and let live people and if people don't use the correct quotation marks or spelling just leave it. I am one of a growing number of peeps who use their phone or PDA now to access the site and it is not easy for us old fellas to quote etc from phones, blackberrys ipods spectrums persephones etc so bare with us.
  • I might be idiotic but my parents were married when i was conceived so I can't be called illiterate.
  • But we know who yer father is on here, a clue is that he is now plying his trade in Scottish non league football and treated your Mother Well.
  • edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]But we know who yer father is on here, a clue is that he is now plying his trade in Scottish non league football and treated your Mother Well.

He used to call her his Queen of the South. Glad that before I came along he Dundee right thing and married her.

For that he'll always have a special place in our Hearts. Think they spent their honeymoon in some hotel on the outskirts of Glasgow... it was the Partick Thistle if i remember rightly.
  • A2C is a nemesis of the geezer who actually runs the Babes site........Bob I think, been so long since I finally gave up on that site that I struggle to remember. Some good people on it, like Mr One Lung (top geeze) & Rothers of course. But it started to get like a dating site.

Sad that you have to create a WUM to make more posts

Charlton Life............the only place to be
  • Should stop judging people

Just because they dont fit in to CL perfect little world

Give them a break
  • People who live in glasshouse shouldn't throw glasses....
  • how am i judging?

CL isn't perfect I just personally find the majority of people on here actually want to talk about Charlton more often than not with the ocasional ponder on life & are far far less clicky than Babes

& I did give them a break................I left.............they are free to run the site as they see fit............it just ain't my bag

Plus I'm not throwing any glasses...................mine are always full :-D

LLL&BH
  • Sponsored links:

• we will be at 2000th soon
  • what of idiotic illiterate members????? ;-)

(looks like you & me are home alone Tav...................I'm on the gin & chocolate............shhh don't tell him ;-) )
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]what of idiotic illiterate members????? ;-)

(looks like you & me are home alone Tav...................I'm on the gin & chocolate............shhh don't tell him ;-) )
    Ha me wife is away on a 40th abroad!just going to cook beans and toast with a nice fine glass of wine
  • She told me she was off on her travels. Hubby's gone off to spend a week with his daughter in Canada.

Enjoy your feast!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]
    Ha me wife is away on a 40th abroad!just going to cook beans and toast with a nice fine glass of wine

Thats quality , just cant beat fine dining ;-)
  • cheers KB!sticking with a blokes sarnie now as i could not work the oven
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]what of idiotic illiterate members????? ;-)

(looks like you & me are home alone Tav...................I'm on the gin & chocolate............shhh don't tell him ;-) )[/quote]
    Ha me wife is away on a 40th abroad!just going to cook beans and toast with a nice fine glass of wine[/quote]

Make sure you grate some cheddar on those beans Tav.
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Should stop judging people

Just because they dont fit in to CL perfect little world

Give them a break

You should stop assuming people are judging people.

I mean that's a bit like judging people isn't it?
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]what of idiotic illiterate members????? ;-)

Make sure you grate some cheddar on those beans Tav.
    Cheers Addickted,gone the whole hog now medium size pizza 2 bits tonight and the other 2 bits for 2 mo so will set me up fo naaaaricchh away!
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]People who live in glasshouse shouldn't throw glasses....

I think you'll find that people who live in glass houses, can do whatver the f**k they want, cos it's their house!!!!!!!!!