Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

'Beer' at la Valley

JTJT
edited September 2009 in Not Sports Related
They really need to sort it out.

Was awful today, worse than normal.

Can we not get those 500ml bottles in?

Comments

• The beer in the Lower North is awful but i'm to lazy to make any kind of proper complaint.
  • What I will never understand is that all the staff, in any of the stands, always look flaberghasted at half time, as though the last thing they expected was hundreds of people wanting to grab a quick bite to eat.

The beer is shocking, I'm with JT, selling bottles would solve so many problems.
  • Why don't we get a fan's director to campaign for bottled beer....?
  • Please Please Please get rid of that John Smiths muck!
  • [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Please Please Please get rid of that John Smiths muck!
    Please keep it.
  • Dont buy the beer in the ground, awful stuff.
  • Those that make the decisions have been told time and again, but none so deaf as those that dont want to hear!
  • [cite]Posted By: Afternoon Delight[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Please Please Please get rid of that John Smiths muck!
    Please keep it.

I'll make sure Neil gets you a pint at the next home game.
  • [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Afternoon Delight[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Please Please Please get rid of that John Smiths muck!
    Please keep it.

I'll make sure Neil gets you a pint at the next home game.

LOL, nice one, however he's not in my round anymore!
  • That is one thing they had right at Colchester. Bottled beer and Cider, they also had bitter and some spirits. Happy days
  • Sponsored links:

• Thought the beer was a bit odd at Colchester, but at The Valley it's awful, tastes like vinegar in the NL.
  • FTP and did you try the lot at the bar !!
  • Looking forward to a bottle of Bulmers tonight.
  • Is that being sold at The Valley now? 'Bout time too!
  • Given up buying in the ground to expensive

Love John Smiths but theres when it is OK is not that clever.

Pushed me to a total self impossed ban at half time when the sold beer that was off 2 games in a row
  • [cite]Posted By: EGAddick[/cite]Is that being sold at The Valley now? 'Bout time too!

Yep, a trial run tonight of bottles of Bulmers & Fosters (which may actually taste like lager and not fairy liquid)

Thanks to the fans forum.
  • The Valley wont be the same without a pint of piss and a bellyache burger.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]The Valley wont be the same without a pint of piss and a bellyache burger.
    Dowie and Pardew?
  • lol, actually mentioning the John Smiths, last time I had that in there I think I had one sip and it was in the bin - it was awful.

Well done to the FF though.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: EGAddick[/cite]lol, actually mentioning the John Smiths, last time I had that in there I think I had one sip and it was in the bin - it was awful.

Well done to the FF though.

See,i'm not the only one that thinks the John Smiths is bad
  • johns smiths is muck, but according to Suze only me n a couple of others want good beer...

:D
  • Can we have a bottled Real ale please? Broadside would be good. At 6.4% should get the crowd singing.
  • [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]Can we have a bottled Real ale please? Broadside would be good. At 6.4% should get the crowd singing.

That'll do :)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]Can we have a bottled Real ale please? Broadside would be good. At 6.4% should get the crowd singing.[/quote]

Good Shout Vinnie
  • edited November 2009
    What size are the bottles, anyone? 2 litre would be good.............

I'll be toasting the ff with one of each tonight, cheers!
  • edited November 2009
    FACT the vast majority only want overpriced pish..

:P
  • Hoping 500ml.
  • edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Hoping 500ml.

That is a good size for a bottle beer at the footy imo, any smaller and its gone in couple of gluggs, fingers crossed.
  • £ 3.15 for a 330ml probs. :(